Proof reader required

Dear Fellow Workers/Expats

I am a native speaker working in Kiev now for almost two years.  I love Kiev and I am hoping to stay for a couple of years.

I have just started on a masters and what I am looking for is someone who can help me proofread a document. No matter how much I edit my self, I am guaranteed to miss something.  I'd love to have a second pair of eyes to review the documents as a first draft. The task would be to make some suggestions and pick up on grammatical errors.

The documents are ususlly about a 4,000 words, so not too long. The subject matter is creative so it is not technical. This could be an ongoing project for about 2 years and I am willing to pay. Also, this is a project that  could be done via email. 

Please let  me know if you are interested or if you know of someone who does this.

Thanks,

Agnes

Dear Agnes,
Even though I am not a native speaker as you might understand later, i am an English /ESL  college professor who taught Grammar and, actually,proofreading at different colleges  of New York,NJ, and other countries for 25 years..   

I have been living in Odessa since 2014,so if you need,

Good Luck,
Marina

{Moderated by Kenjee
Reason: Please avoid giving over personal contact infos on a public forum}

Dear Marina,

Thanks so much.  I will send you the document soon. Thanks

Dear sir,
I would like to work as a proofreader and help you for perfection of your documents.you can contact me by phone on number:-+380-936910211 or can write me on mail:[email protected].  I would love to hear your response.

Regards!

Dear Agnes,
I was born in Ukraine and lived here most of my life(well i lived couple years in Great Britain some time ago).
I am well educated got Master's degree in Ukraine and continue with studies in Sweden this year. Will be glad to assist you with your studies, so be my friend:) my email:  vtymoshev(at)gmail(dot)com

With regards, Vladimir

If you need help, let me know.

Wayne

I know the perfect woman for the job! Her name is Elena, and she is an English teacher as well in Kiev. Please contact me via email if you need her contact information.

[email protected]