Golf in Valencia?

We are moving to. Valencia in August and my husband is a keen golfer. was wondering if any one had advise about playing in Valencia and meeting any expats to play with? thanks for any advise

Do you mean  Valencia city or Valencia Province?

Hello

An advert in our section ''Sport partners in Valencia'' will likely spread the word better.

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

There is a golf course at La Saler which is a tiny bit south of Valencia. There must be others but don't know of them. There are one or two in my town but then it would take you 40 minutes to get here.   Hope you find some courses

Hi, 

I am new to Valencia, did you find a good golf course? and how did you get a handicap?

My husband regularly plays (16 handicap) and enjoys Parador de El Saler and La Galiana Campo de Golf. Parador de El Saler is probably the most well known (coastal course), but la Galiana Campo de Golf is the true treasure (mountain course, 40 minute drive from downtown Valencia).

@Steph Cargill Hi there.. I am returning -after 4 years- to chalet near El Bosque Golf Club .. very lovely. Its near Godelleta & Calicanto in the country about 10 mins drive from VLC Airport off N111.

Hello serensapphire,

This thread is quite old and it's been years since steph last posted unfortunately

Regards

Bhavna