Seeking for a job

To whom it may concern,
Dear sir,
I am a Pharmacy Technologist who is registered with the medical council of Zambia and now working in Botswana.I would like to come back home, hence i am looking for employment in the ministry of health in Zambia.

best regards,
Pamela Mulenga Lupiya

Hi Pamela Mulenga Lupiya,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I invite you to post your job demand in the Healthcare jobs in Lusaka section, it is more appropriate.

I also invite you to have a look at this website : http://www.moh.gov.zm/job-opportunities/

Best of luck

Priscilla  :cheers:

hi Priscilla,
Thanks for your advice

AM A ZAMBIAN MALE AGED 22 LOOKING FOR EMPLOYEMENT WITHIN ZAMBIA AND IN HOLD OF A CERTIFICATE IN GENERAL AGRICULTURE

Moderated by Kenjee
Reason: Please avoid giving over your phone number on a public forum

moonga siananzu wrote:

AM A ZAMBIAN MALE AGED 22 LOOKING FOR EMPLOYEMENT WITHIN ZAMBIA AND IN HOLD OF A CERTIFICATE IN GENERAL AGRICULTURE

Hi and welcome to the forum

Could you please lower your caps lock when posting as it is considered rude to post in uppercase and is the same as shouting at someone.
If you are looking for a job then post your CV in the jobs section which is located in the green banner at the top of this page.
For security reasons please do not post any personal contact details like phone numbers, email addresses etc on the open section of the forum. 
Thank you

Helo, Am a male from Zambia a mechanical technologists looking for employment. Mathews sichela frm kitwe.

@wazasu sichela > for your jobs search, please post an ad in the jobs in Lusaka section. Thank you and good luck in your search.