I am Ravi, telugu guy in dusseldorf looking for friends

Dear friends,

I am Ravi, telugu guy in dusseldorf looking for friends.  It  has been 1 month since I come here. I don't know anyone here. Looking for friends.... Can anyone reply to me and happy to have your friendssip? will be very happy to have communication started.
Thanks.

Hello Ravi and welcome to Expat.com :)

How is life in Dusseldorf? Are you there for work or maybe for your studies?

Priscilla

Hey Ravi, My name is Rebecca, i just moved to Dusseldorf too, (less than a month ago) here with family...what brings you here?

Hi Priscilla,

Thanks for reply.
Dusseldorf is cool and very disciplined.
May be it is best time for me to start living in Germany right at the beginning of the summer. :-)

I live in Dusseldorf City center.

May I know more about you?

Hi Rebecca,

Thanks for reply.
I came here for employment on long term assignment.
Nice to stay with family. I miss my family in India. :-)

I am staying in Dusseldorf City Center.

What you do here. Job or studying?
Looking forward for your reply and friendship.

Thanks.

Hello ravi1991527

FYI, Priscilla is member of the Team of Expat.com here to help members.

The forum should be used mainly to share infos or seek infos about expatriation.

Looking forward to read your experience as an expatriate.

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi Kenjee,

I completely understand it.
Sometimes, I wonder how a text message will give ambiguous perception , but in reality in current context.
happy to hear from you.
Can you/anyone help me to find any English Churches in/near Dusseldorf?
Thanks,

Hi Ravi,  it is good to know that you are in Germany from Andhra Pradesh (Telugu speaking).  Are you a christian (believer).  It is good to know you.  If you like, I would be happy to be in touch with you.  I am Job Kodali, also from Andhra Pradesh, married to a German wife.  Now I am in Israel for a couple of months and will be back in Germany in Nov.  Blessings.

Hello Ravi, could you please tell more about your employer and work domain.

hi..All..m Amar..English speaking guy...looking for friends..as m feeling so lonely here

hello,

its been almost a month since i am here and have no friends :( !
I am here for my master thesis in a company . It would be great to know people and have a good experience in Dusseldorf. Looking forward to meeting people.

I look for friends here my whats is ***************

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security