Back in Kuwait after 12 years.

Was here in Kuwait for almost 8 years. Then lived n different countries, including my home country.
Now after almost 12 years I am back in Kuwait.

So much has changed here. Visa rules have become lengthy and laborious.

Biggest change(not good) i see here is housing. There are so many new apartment buildings, but i find the flats are so small, and congested. Eventhough we are paying almost 550 KD per month for 2BR flat, i am very unhappy about it. Its too congested, No balcony as such. No quality construction too. Finishing is bad.

We have been searching for a nice flat, but unfortunately we are not finding any decent sized flat.

Traffic has become worse. I feel number of cars must have increased four folds.

Kuwait has changed a lot in last 10 years. I was kind of excited to come back here, but now i am not sure.

hi, try looking around mahboula and Mangaf, it is general less congested and apartments with balconies are plentiful. you can find a 2BR for around 450KD / month.
yeah, traffic is really bad. I spoke with a traffic engineer and was told that the roads are 80% over capacity.

Hi

Thanks for the reply.

We are at present in Mangaf , in a brand new building! Kitchen is just a small cubicle just for one person!
Same with bathrooms.
Haven't checked Mahaboula though. May be we should approach an agent.

Go to 4321property.com for Kuwait. The rentals are far better priced than other sites I've looked at geared toward expats.

Hey.. I to have plans to come to kuwait. Can you tell me if its alright to bring famiky  have two daughters both studying in 9th standard

Kriti
Check your message please.

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : free ad is not allowed
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct