Looking for pakistani people and indian people

hello friends,i want to come to russia ,please can you share me your knowledge  how is russia country,if i come there,about living expenses,education,and job?

hello dear,i want to move russia,i am from pakistan,i need help,i want to get in touch with pakistani and indian people who are living in russia,so that i may be able to know about russia living life,please pakistani and indians support me,i am waiting for your replies.

jeetukumar wrote:

hello friends,i want to come to russia ,please can you share me your knowledge  how is russia country,if i come there,about living expenses,education,and job?

Whilst waiting for others to get back to you, please take the time to read through the posts in the forum categories list on the right hand side of this page.There is information there that may assist you.

Yes Russia is always excellant for Indians as well as Pakistaniz! U can easily study n work here in russia.m an indian n studied n working in russia!!!

bro may i have your skype or facebook id,i want to talk with you regarding russia,i will be happy if you help me out.

U please mention ur full name and country wid city.n plz give ur Watsapp num! I'll msg u on watsapp

my name is jeetu kumar ,i am hindu,i am from pakistan karachi city,

Moderated by Kenjee
Reason : For security reasons please do not give over personal contact infos on the forum

Better u ask here wat questions ur having.ur qualification n wat u r acpting !!! So do communication can help others also

Hi
I am pakistani , this is my Skype address : ***
If you want to know more about Russia , i can help you !

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post any personal contacts on the forum. Use private messaging

Ok

salam bhai sab se pehlay to eid mubarak. me russia ana chahta hu, waha par student k leye jobs hai or earning kitni tak hu sakty hai. or waha se eu settle huna easy hai ya nai plz need sincere advice thanks

mahmood1234 wrote:

salam bhai sab se pehlay to eid mubarak. me russia ana chahta hu, waha par student k leye jobs hai or earning kitni tak hu sakty hai. or waha se eu settle huna easy hai ya nai plz need sincere advice thanks

Welcome to EB... :) 

As this is an ENGLISH speaking forum please post in English only so that members can understand your post.
Thank you.

hi,
how are you?
Mahmood here from Pakistan.
Guys need to know something about study in St, peters burg, Russia.
would you guys like to tell me hows the student life there?
can students get easily job for running their monthly expenses?
is there any barrier to get job or communication with people?
Whats the salary range?
and the last thing is can anybody survive there for long time or just need to complete degree and move on?
i will be really thankful to you guys for your kind reply

HI dear i want to come to russia. looking to settle down or may be move out to EU. need to know about jobs in russia for pakistani students and normally how much a student can earn if doing part time job ? is it possible/easy to move from russia to EU ?
i have heard from some people about the marriages(paper) just to get the paper of russia how faar is it true and upto what extent it is easy ?
i am waiting for ur sincere reply in detail thanks

bro i been living in russia for many years . if you need help contact me **. . the same id is on facebook

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share personal contact infos on the forum, you could use our private message system for that.

Dear Ibrahim brother

Interested and need to know more about Russia, how can I contact you.

Regards
Saeed

Dear Abdullah

Interested to know more about Russia - living conditions and jobs!

saeeddxb22 wrote:

Dear Ibrahim brother

Interested and need to know more about Russia, how can I contact you.

Regards
Saeed

Use the PM system for contacting other members, please do not solicit private contact information.

Romaniac
Expat-Blog Experts Team

If you don't mind sharing your details with me as well. I wanted to write here instead of that I sent you a direct message. Well, apologies for that. So if you can help me with any information and tips before I land in Russia.

Hi..Good morning. Sure. I will let you know my details but first of all I need to know who are you , where you from, what do you do ! Thanks. You can email me directly.
***. Thanks.have a good day.

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Where is job dear 🤔

Sure will email you my details. You Have a good day too.