I teach you French & I want to learn vietnamese

Send me a msg if interested

Hello vatelienBA,

I would like to inform you that I have moved your discussion in the English section of the website France forum so that you can get more interaction and visibility.

I would propose you to post an advert in the section Language Exchange in Paris so that you can get better response.

Thank you
Yuveshen

Hi,

Are you still interested in learning Vietnamese? I am Vietnamese, and I have learnt a bit of French, but not really good so far. So if you can teach me French, I would be happy to teach you Vietnamese.

Thanks.

Kha

Hello
I am Nazmul.i like to learn France
Can u help me??

Hi Dear,

I am original Vietnamese, I would love to share with you Vietnamese language culture and study France from you. Learning new languages is my hobby.

Thanks for your time

Be well
- Sue

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share personal contact infos on the public forum!

coucou, salut ! si vous acez besoin de qqb pour echanger, faits moi signe . Nous pouvons . je suis vietnamienne , habite a paris ( xxx)

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : Please avoid sharing your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Lam Isabella,

Welcome to Expat.com

Please note that you're on an English speaking forum, could you please post in English only. I doubt that you would be getting in any response since this thread is quite old. If you're looking for Language exchange, you can post your advert under our dedicated section : Language exchange in Paris

To access the french speaking forum, you simply need to change the flag in the top right corner or click here : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=4337

Thanks

Chris
Expat.com

[Thread closed]

Closed