Price of accommodation for a single person in Krakow?

Hi,

I am planning to join an IT company in next 3 months, so can you please share how much i need to pay for accommodation for single person in Krakow.
And what all facility will be available in the apartments

Thanks
Vineet

Hello Vineet

You may check some adverts of rental proposal in our Housing in Krakow section of the site to have an idea of the price of rental.

These threads may be usefull too : Cost of living in Krakow

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi.
We could help you but you really need to give more details. What accommodation is for a single person in your understanding? Square meters?, number of rooms?, area?
You can have facilities you want in an apartment. Depend on the flat and the prize you want to pay. It is really difficult to answer that. Of course you will have hot water and central heating(lol), Internet and cable TV. If you rent furnished, you will have all necessary things to live: washing machine, oven, fridge, bla.bla. What do you mean by facility?

Yes i am looking for this kind of apartment.
1 bhk, TV, Wifi, heating facility.
can you help me in leanding a flat.

That you can find within 1400-1500 PLN, depending also on the area. Heating facility you will get in each flat.

There are numerous websites dedicated to renting. Contact them, majority of them speak english. Just type in google "rent, Krakow" and voilà....ots of choices. I am writing in a humorous manner as people think that Poland still can't use internet. I will help with any questions but the basic information is there already. If you have any questions, you know where to find me. lol