Coming to Budapest in November

hello
My name is Bernie. I am from Alaska. I came to Budapest to live in November but then went on an extended trip to India, then home to Alaska for a few weeks. I just got my resident permit.
I am looking for a flat to purchase, and interested in finding some casual work teaching English or providing child care. I do have University degrees and am a retired professional.

Hey Bernie ... Wow.. that's great.. you were in India too ?
We could meet here... anyway maybe in Budapest. . See I am planning to go Budapest too but problem is what ll I do there. I mean I heard it's hard to find a job there.  I am not planning to get a very good job.. but yes enough to get food job ll be okay at first for me. I want to complete some of my courses that I couldn't complete here. And yes bdw I am going there because my girl lives there. But she doesn't have much knowledge about job things so I want to get help from others. And yes I think english teachers have very good vacancies there. As she tells me that her teachers are not as good as they should be so try some schools there.. find their website and contact them :)

Sounds great

Alaska to Budapest? Wowie!!
Now that is a huge change of pace!
Might be interesting to know why you chose Hungary of all places to move to from Alaska.