90 days notice period of resignation

Can the company give less notice period because I am planning to resign .but they will give 90 days notice..the other company that giving me job offer they will not accept me if they will wait for 90 days..

If your company says 90 days, it is 90 days. Speak to your HR department and explain the situation. They might be understanding.

Tnx brighton guy...before 1 month notice but they change it just now...if there is possible for me to resign in just 1 month...I am already finish my 2 years contract ..and I renewed again...I want to resign because our salary is very low...but before they said that is not allowed to resign because I don't have 1 year in my 2nd contract..so, now I already finish my 1 year they post again a memo that they change the 1 month notice...what will I do? Can u help me pls.... or I will send my resignation thru post office?

If the contract you signed says one month, then it is one month. Company memos are not a contract. I would still have a chat with the HR department and explain my circumstances to them. Sometimes they are more understanding than you think they are.

I second brightonguy's advise. Please go ahead and speak to you current employer. They may agree to let you go with just one-month's notice.

I have this co staff who resign and he went to the lmra for the advice but lmra said that your employer talk to us and we allowed it .....(3 months notice) ...you cannot resign unless you didnt finish 1 year and after that 3 months notice...lmra said...
Can somebody give me an advice...plss..tnx

A memo does not substitute a contract anyway. Bahrain labours law does not support a 90 days notice in case one party intends to breach the contract. They can say what they want as long as you get your final settlement and you leave under God terms and conditions.

The labor law says 1 month. No can force you to do 3.