Receommendation for a resourceful Immigration Lawyer in Bucharest

Hello all.,

Can someone recommend me a good immigration lawyer in Bucharest? A (non-EU) mate of mine, wants to set up shop here and is looking for someone to do the paper-works for the company and his personal and family residency matters.

Cheers.

imigrari.ro   lawyer Andrea Manolica is the best one in immigration for eu and non eu members
just feel free to ask the secretary about her .
Touati Dali

Hi SirNookieOMighty > you can have a look at the legal services in Bucharest business directory.
---------------------------------------

Hi tovati > i would invite you to recommend your contact in our immigration lawyers in Bucharest business directory.

Thank you.
Christine

have a nice day my Dear !
it will be nice to be promoted as you said .
what should i do ? register as a business entity?
i am now testing the network to see if the members are serious and if we can advertise without losing time and money over here on this website .
I am quite present on other websites and things are going well
so advise me please if you have a good plan for me as you are administrator .

tovati wrote:

i am now testing the network to see if the members are serious and if we can advertise without losing time and money over here on this website .

Please note that advertising is strictly forbidden here.
You are advised to register your company or your contacts in the business directory as it is the most appropriate section.

For your information, Expat.com is not a commercial platform but a place where members exchange information on Expatriation only.

Thank you

Priscilla

tovati wrote:

imigrari.ro   lawyer Andrea Manolica is the best one in immigration for eu and non eu members
just feel free to ask the secretary about her .
Touati Dali

This was a totally rubbish recommendation. She didn't respond to calls, sms or emails for 2 weeks. Finally on the day we agreed to meet, she moved it from morning to evening and then a last minute cancellation.

AVOID this lawyer at all cost. She was a total waste of time and energy. So far, the worst lawyer I have come across

Good to know.

You might want to try Nicoleta Cristina Serbanoiu or Letitia Stoian as lawyers. The latter did immigration on non-EU. You can find them on the Bucharest Bar Association.

You might try "Jurimed"; one Diana Miclaus is "serioasa" and charges reasonable rates