Looking for business partner for farming in Angola

Agriculture is a quite profitable business here right now:
-- Angolan economic is exploding;
-- Local production of food staff is far from to be sufficient;
-- Food prices are very high and keep scaling up;
-- Absolutely no problems selling your products, processed or not.

We're on start up right now but first results proven to be quite satisfactory.
Our private land property is well suited for any kind of agro-production: cereals, fruits, vegetables, coffee, cattling etc.

i am agree with that

I AM VERY MUCH INTERESTED IN AGRICULTURE BUSINESS IN ANGOLA I HAVE BIG DEMAND IN USA FOR AFRICAN AGRICULTURE PRODUCTS SUCH COFFEE ,KAPIOKA, PALM OIL,BANANA,SUGAR CAN,CROPS ECT......
FOR TIME BEING I WOULD TO EXPORT TO ANGOLA NORTH AMERICAN PRODUCTS I AM LOOKING FOR IMPORTERS FROM ANGOLA INTERESTED.
I HAVE MANUFACTURER'S DIRECT CONTACT IN USA  I CAN SHIP TO ANGOLA EVERY MONTH 12500MT COMMODITIES. FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME [email protected]

Thank you for introduction,
but I am currently interested in a JV aiming our farm property development. before we start any export of agro-products to US :-)

i am yogender sharma i am very much intrested in business in angola.we are manufacturer and exporter of readymade garrments
for ladies and gents,we are making right now school unifirm,security guard uniform.so have you any requirment feel free to contact

Hi
I would be interested in partnering up with someone for farming in Angola
Contact me or give me contact details so that I can make contact
Anton Visser

Hi Anton - please note that this thread is quite old ... feel free to start a new discussion on the Angola Forum with all your questions or simply post an advert in the Business partners classifieds in Angola section please :)

yes

i am angolen and i am looking for invester

you can contact me at [email protected]

Hello Paulo115

Droping an advert in our classifieds section : Business Partners in Angola might help!

Can I know what you require from your prospective partner? Details to [email protected]. Thanks.