Meeting new people and making new friends???

Hi,

I have lived abroad for 11 years and have moved back to Cape Town.
I am very well traveled and on my travels have always found it easy to chat to like minded people.

Now in Cape Town its a different story...i have grown apart from most of my local friends and would really like to meet up with new groups or people.

Foe a nice beer or coffee or even just to go hike in our beautyful mountains.

Send me a message if you are interested in chating.

Hi electricb, glad to see you here!:D

I left South Africa seven years living in other countries. . . . . .

Life in foreign countries, I have experienced confusion, change, growth, optimism. Ha ha. . . .:)

Hi, there, hiking, coffee, beer, all sounds great ) My sa friends all left abroad or returned to Pretoria/Limpopo ect. so also open for new contacts.

Lana

Hi there !
i'm also living in CT since mid-december and looking forward to meet as many new people as possible so we should definitely organize some activities together !

Cheers,
Vince

Hello I'm 34 from sa limpopo like to meet new friends

hey...just saw your hiking invite..pls do remember me for ant outing at all. cheers

hey !
just saw the hiking stuff...missed it then...
Anybody interested by a drink quite soon ?

Vince

Hello,

I have been in Cape Town for a little over a month now and I would really like to meet some new friendly people.  I'm sorry that I missed the hike, but please let me know if you guys plan another hike anytime soon :)

What time on Saturday?  Unfortunately, I will be volunteering in the morning.

Hi everyone, I am very happy to finally get an opportunity to meet people in Cape Town.  I trust i will make good friendships with like minded people.  :heart::)

Hi I tried to call you and it says number does not exist.

Thanks!

Moderated by Kenjee
Reason : For security reasons please do not give over personal contact infos on the forum

Hi...

i would have greeted you y your name, unfortunately you did not put one.
My name is Lucille and I would like to be your friend.

i must admit i have selfish reasons for wanting to though. you mentioned in your post that you are well traveled. i have hopes to be a future globe jetsetter myself and was hoping you'd be willing to share a few travelling tales.

i hope to hear from you.

Lucille