For actual subscribers only, please share your 4G speed (any network)

Good day y'all,

i am on the last month of my data plan from mobily, and now looking for a better fix on my online addiction.

kindly post your network, area and 4G speed. (screenshots of speedtest would really help verify though)

this will help me to choose the best internet service, and share here my post-data analysis as well.

Cheerios!  :D

I'm fed up of all the Internet service providers, at start they perform good, but within few months the service just becomes horrible !!

It always depends on the area you are at and the coverage of the network, I have both STC and Zain 4G.
Zain works well in my home at exit 8, but STC works better at my work at Dhabab Street.

saimans wrote:

I'm fed up of all the Internet service providers, at start they perform good, but within few months the service just becomes horrible !!

which made me post this actually. if i randomly collected data facts, and make it "live online" service providers might turn their heads around to us consumers :)

we should alteast give them the benefit of the doubt, maybe they're just waiting for viable consumer feedback

Hi Denice,

If the truth were known, I think you'd find that all telecommunications companies ask themselves one question ONLY!!!

And that question is...

"Exactly how LITTLE of what we promise to the customer can we give him/her before they become completely dissatisfied and go somewhere else for the service?"

It's just their version on the old concept of "Planned Obsolescence" used by companies that manufacture goods. There is no such thing as a company that cares about it's clients/customers beyond what they mean in terms of $$$.

Cheers,
James      Expat-blog Experts Team

really??! nice idea.

why don't you send request to each Call centers of STC, Mobily, Zain, Virgin etc and ask for the last four months customer complaints? Then another request  for customer complaints lodged at the business offices? Then another request for customer complaints logged at their websites? It's better than asking few souls here. just my opinion.

Hello James,

that's the sad truth i keep avoiding so i can continue myself believing that i can find a "better service provider".

i guess i have to recall my old prof's saying "being content is a state of mind"

...however my mind works loco, cannot process contentment string array... hahahhaha

:cool:

Oh yes, almost forgot one very important fact...

It also depends on what conditions the government regulating bodies that are responsible for telecommunications may impose on service providers.

For example, here in Brazil ANATEL (Agência Nacional de Telecomunicações) regulations only require service providers to actually guarantee 1/3 (one third) of the velocity a client has contracted for. So, that's exactly what the customer ends up getting.

Here in Brazil you forget about 4G, they can't even get 3G working properly and the signal is lost more times in any given day than you can keep track of anyway.

mannyd wrote:

really??! nice idea.

why don't you send request to each Call centers of STC, Mobily, Zain, Virgin etc and ask for the last four months customer complaints? Then another request  for customer complaints lodged at the business offices? Then another request for customer complaints logged at their websites? It's better than asking few souls here. just my opinion.

stats 101 states that in order to get more fruitful results to any data gathering, data must come from real time scenarios and not from the source of the problem.

anywys mannyd, thanks for your insight. i might go and try home fibre instead  :top:

Denice416 wrote:

which made me post this actually. if i randomly collected data facts, and make it "live online" service providers might turn their heads around to us consumers :)

Consumer has got no value or respect in this part of the world and customer care is a BIG JOKE. Try calling STC for any resolution, you will know what I'm saying !!