Looking for a room to rent/flat to share for a year in Kampala

I am coming for a year long internship in mid September and am looking for a flat/house to share or a room to rent. I am female, tidy and am looking for  a secure place close to central Kampala with preferably my own bathroom. Any advise or contacts would be appreciated :) My email is [email protected]

Hello!
The house I was living in is now rented per rooms. It's in Rubaga.
The house has solar pannels ( which is good with power cuts ) and a nice garden.
You will find all informations and pictures on facebook
https://www.facebook.com/mpolampola.kampala
Click on read more or afficher la suite to get all informations ( prices and so on ).
I wish you the best.

Hi
I have a house,it's three bedroom and its 15min drive to Kampala central.
Thanks

Hi Adahal,

I would suggest you post an advert in the Kampala housing section.
It should help.

Regards
Armand
Expat.com Team

Hi we have a room in Intinda, with bathroom  **

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share personal contact infos on the public forum!

Hi Adahal,
we have a rooms available in a Shared House for Expats at Bugolobi, about 10mins from the City Centre.

It's a large and lovely house, with a beautiful gardens with an outdoor hammock and a squash area. Lovely upscale neighborhood and housemates.  For more pics check my profile. The rooms range from 250-400 Usd. Wifi inclusive.

Kindly get in touch if you are interested.

Cheers!

Winfebry.

Hi, I have rooms in kitintale about 10min to the city centre ,well fenced,has water and electricity  and have a boyzquarter too.
Thanks

Hi Winfebry
Thank you for your response the house sounds nice and convenient! I will be arriving at Kampala on the 11th morning it would be great to find a time to view the room and house before making any decision sometime that week. Would it be possible to get in touch with you via email? It would be great to know the different rooms available and its according prices :)

Thank you for your response!
Aruna

Thank you everyone for all your advice and contacts!

Hi,would u like contacts for my houses for rent?or u have somewhere ?
Cheers

[Moderated: No free ad]

Hi there
I'm afraid the rent per month is beyond my budget. I am looking for a place between 200-300 USD per month. Thank you for the offer!

(Moderated: off topic)

Hi,the one at kitintale I can giv it to you at 300 USD

Hi everybody,

I suggest all those who are actually looking for an accommodation and those looking for a tenant to post in the appropriate section which is the Properties for rent in Kampala section please.

Thanks

Priscilla

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

hello there , in case u are looking, have rooms available - facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007956795171&sk=photos&collection_token=100007956795171%3A2305272732%3A6

regards
angella

Hiya,

I have a three bedroom apartment in Bugolobi. I am looking for a long term house mate seeing as my current one will be returning to Mexico mid December. I'll also be in and out from December - March and would like to have someone there during those months in particular.

Have you found somewhere yet ?

Regards,
Isabella

Moderated by Kenjee
Reason: No promotion of External links/websites on the forum

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : please do not share personal contact infos on the forum.

Dear Isabella,
Greetings!!

I am planning to move to Uganda in December, i am looking for my accommodation, it would be great if you please provide your support and guidance.

Thanking you in advance

Abdul Basith

Hi Abdul Basith,

Regarding accommodation : We will invite you to please drop an advert in the Housing in Uganda section as it might help :)

Best of luck with everything !

Thank you

Maximilien

@Adahal  hi friend .if you haven't got a place am in  makindye .you can mail me if you haven't got anything yet . 

Hello sanyuasha,

This thread is quite old and has been inactive for years now.

Kindly tell us more about you here > New members of the Uganda forum, introduce yourselves here - 2022

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com tea

Closed