RELIABLE COUPLE AVAILABLE FOR HOUSE/PET SITTING

Hi Everyone,

We are a forty something Scottish couple who are planning to relocate to the Costa Blanca/Murcia region within the next 3 years. We would love to spend as much time in the area as possible before making the move completely. With a view to this we would like to offer our services as a house/pet sitter.

We have always owned our own home so know how important it is to have a trustworthy person to look after and respect your property. Billy is very handy and could deal with most of the maintenance, gardening and pool cleaning needed.

We have both owned dogs and cats, in fact my husbands parents bred dogs so he is very comfortable and calm around them. We love long walks so your dog would get lots of exercise, and affection of course.

At the moment I work on a relief basis as a support worker with vulnerable adults so have an enhanced disclosure. Billy was in the navy for 22 years but now works offshore on a 3 week on/off rotation so he would be available some of the time, but I would also be more than happy to come on my own. We are completely flexible with regards to length of stay and could bring our own car over if it was for an extended period of time.

Please contact me at [email protected], or via site, if you would like any further information. Thank you for taking the time to read my post.

Regards Eileen and Billy
eileen66

Hello Eileen.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

You should post an advert in the Jobs in Murcia section - Personal and Household services category. It could help.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi Eileen and Billy, I've just seen your ad from January 2013.its a long time ago.  Are you still hoping to come to Murcia region?  We live in the countryside not far from Puerto de Mazarron (Mazarron Port).  Let me know if you're still interested in doing some house/pet sitting and we can talk.  Lynne

Hello Lynne!!!

I have just seen your post.

Did you find someone suitable as yet??

Kind Regards,

Nicola

Hi Nicola,

Welcome on board :)

Unfortunately this topic here is a bit old :(

We will kindly invite you to start a brand new topic on the Murcia Forum for better interactions pls :)

Thank you

Maximilien