Language Exchange meetings

Hello all,

I am a volunteer in Athens to organize Language Exchange Club. For now we have Russian, Greek, English and Spanish groups!

Here is a small description:

At the Language Exchange Club we organize regular conversation meetings where participants can practice different languages. It's free of charge and open to anyone with a motivation to learn languages.
At the Language Exchange Club, we want to improve our language skills by meeting others face to face in an informal atmosphere in a nice place. We want to have fun together but we also often bring our dictionaries and notebooks to write new words and learn more as we chat :)
Each meeting is dedicated to one language, and we organize several meetings every week in different languages so that we can exchange skills: “I can help people with Spanish on Thursday and someone can help me with Greek on Wednesday!”. That's how the "exchange" works at the Language Exchange Club. If you are a native speaker or already fluent in a language you can help - or try to help! - others. Through the Language Exchange Club you can meet interesting people from all over the world, make good friends, learn languages, expand your mind and paint your life in bright colours!

If you are interested - let me know!:)

Hi t0n14ka,

Welcome to the Athens forum.

You may put an advert in the Athens classifieds > language Exchange section.

Thank you.

Thank you. I will:)

Hi t0n14ka,

I'm Bill, and, im interested.

I'm Greek and would like to exchange good greek with english and italian

Nice to talk you :)

Email :       [email protected]

Hi, I'm French, and I think it's a great idea! I'd love to participate.

Sounds interesting, might want to participate. Can offer Greek and English of good level, would like to improve my French and German.

I am interested in this initiative. I speak mother language Greek and good English and Italian, plus Spanish. I would love to ameliorate my French and learn some German. and a little bit of French.

My E-mail: [email protected]

Bye!

Thomas

Hello!
Im Maria from Romania, i speak fluently English and im interested in learning Greek...and i would like to attend to those courses, it sounds like fun. How can i contact you?
Thank you

Hi, Im interested also, speak fluent English and Russian as a mother tongue...so how to contact you and have you already started?

Ciao!
I'm an Italian girl (30's) just arrived in Athens. I'm going to live here one year and I really would like to meet Greek people to become part of the city and to better understand Greek culture. I teach Italian as foreign language: it could be great to meet people interested in my mother language to start a language Tandem: ITALIAN-GREEK, 'cause I really would like to learn Greek language and something more about this great city.:)

NB: I m Giorgia!!:)

hi my name is omar and i am interrested in practicing some english lunguage :)

Hallo i am Giannis from Athens and i would like to learn some basic russian for everyday use. I speak English some German and of course Greek and i would be happy to exchange "lessons"

If anybody is interested let me know here
Thank you!

Definitely it sounds interesting!

I am mother language Greek but I speak fluently English and Italian and average Spanish

Thank you

Thomas

Hi everybody, I have moved back to my country again so I am not in Athens anymore. Anyway, for those who are still interested you can go to facebook page and find our group there. Please, be aware that our meetings are for practicing, not for learning from the very beginning. Here is the link facebook.com/groups/434160533270430/ (Language Exchange Club Athens)

Hi,

I am Dimitris, I can speak Greek (native) and English.
I would like to participate in this group as well.

Let me know if there is any meeting.

hi im laurene, originally from philippines and i would love to learn greek. i would love really love to join at this group if anyone can help me please dont hesitate to send me a message it will be my plesure :D

thank you!!

Hello I've read your post and I get interested in it. I'm from greek origin now leaving in Athens, I moved not so long time ago so my Greeklanguage skills aren't so good. I would like to join you and get some practise in Greek. As for me I'm a Russian native speaker so I can help you with Russian language. :)))) Hope to hear from you soon..
                      Greetings, Eirina.

Hi iriniirka,

Please note that this topic is quite old. And you might not get any response. ;)

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

Hello,

I speak german, Bulgarian, English and a bit Russian. Now I am learning Greek and I am very interested in your programm.

Please feel free to contact me per email at: [email protected]

Hello Antoaneta_Aleksandrova,

Kindly note that this thread is not active since October 2013.

If you are looking for language exchange, you can try to post an advert in the Classifieds section- Language Exchange in Athens.

Regards
Yuveshen

hi,

nice one i wanna be part of this club and u can  reach me in other to give me more info about it.
        Thanks.

Moderated by Yuveshen
Reason : Do not share any contact number on the forum.

Hi I am native spanish speaker and I am really want learn greek and I am living in Athes-Greece.
Thanks a lot.
Regards