Want to make friend in sousse

I am masum come from India. I live in sousse .but feeling bore . language problem a lot . so I want to make friend in sousse .

Yoooo !!

.. i m here t help if u re still looking for friends ... i study here  but same for me ..it s a bit boring ..so make a call if u want

Hi There, I am Alex and live in Sousse too. You can contact me through my website if you wish. Take care now.

Alex/Skander

your bro saber

hi bro contact me we can go for drink (English tea)

I am a married lady sorry xxxxx

Hi Carol Moore > if you receive unwanted private messages, please use the reporting system. Our team will take action. Expat.com is not a dating website. Thank you

Thank you so much xxxx

Hi Alex do you know if there are any one or two bedroom apartments anywhere in or around Zeus I would be so grateful if you did maybe we'll catch up when I come out very soon thanks x

Hi Carol Moore > for accommodation search, i would invite you to post an ad in the housing in Sousse section. If you have any questions, you can start a new topic on the forum. ;) Thank you

Thank you so much did not realise it was so hard to get somewhere to live and we are good tenants that would look after it decorated and furnished to a high standard that just goes to show