British international school

Can anyone here tell me. How is  british international school in terms of education . I might travel to Hungary for long term, need to know more about it. Any kindly friendly place where I can take my kid.
What part of district should I search my house which will be very close to school, park, market.

Hi,
As far as I know it is a pretty good school. But many other kids and pharents I personaly know prefered the International School, which is just outside of Budapest in Nagykovacsi.

You should in any case search for a home in II., XI., XII, districs on the Buda side I guess. Public transport is pretty ok, but many pepole drive. You can drive withing 15minutes almost everywehre in the Buda side. I do not know from which city you are from but Budapest is much smaller than London or New Delhi.

About kid friendly places, I am not sure who old your kid is, therefore it is difficult to recommend things? In any case there are many aftenoon classes run by private organisations: swimming class, kids yoga class, ballet dance classes etc.

Let me know if I can help you with something specific & good luck with the relocation.

S.

Notice this is an older post.
Wonder how the British school worked out for you.
i know someone who had her 8 year old son in the American school in Budapest around 5 years ago.
She told me at the time it was a great school but very expensive.
$15,000. for elementary school and $25,000 a year for high school.
Most people who sent their kids there had US gov. jobs in Hungary which covered the cost for the parents.
Or people who had really high paying jobs in Hungary.