Amsterdam or Antwerp - looking for advice from South African Expats

Hi All, we need to relocate and have an option to either move to the Netherlands or Belgium. Would like to hear from South African expats in the Netherlands is this will be the better option. I have traveled to both these countries a couple of times, however only for business. Relocating once family is a completely different matter. We are only 3 with my daughter still having 2 years of school left. Would like to hear form expats about the Netherlands to help with the decision. I am thinking about things like, personal tax, school fees, cost of living and quality of live etc.

Looking forward to hear from you

Regards
Marius

Hello Marius and welcome on board

The best way to be able to compare which may suit you best is to check out the Amsterdam Forum as well as infos on the Antwerp forum.

Browsing by Forum Categories, found on the right hand side of your screen may help you filter informations you are looking for.

For exemple, browsing through threads in the section :

> Cost of Living in Amsterdam will give you info of Cost of Life in Amsterdam only.

Other sections such as Everyday Life, Tax system in the Netherlands, school& studies in Amsterdam will definitely help

All the best :top:

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Thank you for the advise Kenjee.