Looking for english speaking people for a free golf morning bordeaux

Hello, I'm looking for people that would be interested in a free golf morning on the 12/05 at the Golf Blue Green Bordeaux – Lac
The morning consists of:
9-10h welcoming and introduction
10-11h individual golf lesson
11-12h discussion and survey (sheet of questions on the student's ability to teach you, and how well you understood them).
Equippement will be provided

I work with the golf section of the sports college of Bordeaux, and we want to let our students practice their English, so that they can realise how important the English language is in the sports profession. Whether you've never played golf before so the lesson would teach you the first basics, or you already play and want to improve your swing. It would be a great opportunity for our future golf trainers to do this for you.
Limited places
If interested or for more information please call: 06 82 77 27 88 ( please leave msg with phone number if not available and ill ring you back).

Hi Kendrick,
I just found your post about the free Sunday golf... 4 months ago.
What a pity that I hadn't seen it earlier.
I am a rather new arrival in Bordeaux without a good network (and actually often abroad, too), not knowing where to find info, so I decided to set up, together with two friends, a network for internationally-minded people called "BDX Connected".
We are planning on doing activities of any kind to discover Bordeaux and surroundings. Hopefully doing 1-3 activities per month to start with.
I don't know how many people you reached with your last post, but it would be really great if we could do something similar with the BDX connected group some time (at the moment we are very small, and hope to grow more over the next months, especially English speakers).
If you like, look up the Facebook GROUP BDX Connected, and join. We will probably post a new event for the next two weeks or so.
Cheers