Ausbildung for Nurses

Good day!

I am Ney, i am a nurse in Philippines. I would like to know how can I apply for an Ausbildung as a nurse in Deutschland and what are the requirements? I am working now working on my German language.
Someone please help me. Thank you.

Hi lumenstrauß,

Welcome to expat-blog!

I suggest you yo to read the topic Doing an Ausbildung where you might find some hints according to the informations you are looking for.

Please feel free to participate on the Germany forum if you need further help. ;)

Regards,

David.

Thanks David  :top:

Blumenstrauß wrote:

Good day!

I am Ney, i am a nurse in Philippines. I would like to know how can I apply for an Ausbildung as a nurse in Deutschland and what are the requirements? I am working now working on my German language.
Someone please help me. Thank you.

Hi Blumenstrauß,

i live in Germany and i came from the Philippines. Currently i´m in my 2nd year (in related nursing care) "Ausbildung". I can help you step by  step on what to do,  but one question : why do you want an "Ausbildung" if your´e already a registered nurse? Do you live in Germany? I can call you if you like.

Halu po Kerze112

I thought the only way I will be able to have a Zertifikat Krankenschwester there is to do an Ausbildung. That's why I'd really want to know how. I am still here in the Philippines and currently studying German. I also knew about Anerkennung but does it make me a certified nurse if they recognized my credentials fully?
I really wanted to work there,I would really appreciate any advised from you.
Salamat.

hello i would even want to know how does Ausbildung for Nurse work here in Germany im here  in Germany and currently working atm as aupair while at the same time attending german course.. i just wondered how u process with the Student visa in embassy i want to extend my stay here and i want to study Nurse although nursing wasn't my Profession in the php. is it really true that i Need worth 8000 euro in my account for appyling Student visa?? or what if i found already Hospital who will help me to do Ausbildung??? please i badly neeeded ur advice my contract will end son so i would like to clear up everything so i can proceed to it!! :) thank you in advance godbless!!!

Hellow !!
I am since five months in Germany as an aupair.I would like to further stay here.I have known about ausbildung in Germany that's why I came as an aupair.what I have known is that its a must for us to do one year social work! Is it
Correct?? I am going to do practical in a hospital for two weeks.and I am doing b1 right now. And my contract ends in January .I hope I can do till b2  for the language .since the  semester date starts in  September .I don't have any idea how I can I extend my visa and stay till September??can I extend for language visa?what are the requirements? I find this site very helpful.hope you'll reply to my questions...
Thank you

Hello juna tamang,

You might get some tips on our Germany visas forum and i would suggest you browse the following thread,

> student Visa/Resident Permit for Germany

Good luck in your endeavor,
Gavind.
Expat.com Team.

hi,
To the person who said he/she did the ausbildung already for 2 years now, can you please reply to me? i am from Philippines too. and i really need steps to do it since i want to pursue my profession in health care.
Your reply is highhly appreciated.

Thank You 😊

Hi raizamathesis17, hey invite me for a cup of coffee and i will tell you everything i know :D

Lo l I guess my husband wont allow that.. haha
Hey I already sent u a personal message... maybe you can reply there and give the information... thank you

And why not? Did you think i'm a man? Hahaha.. hey i'm fellow pinay. My husband on the other hand is always nice with my visitors. Well i suggest; go to the nearest "Arbeitsamt" they can answer your questions.  I can only tell about ausbildung process. But its too long and lazy to write. We can talk on phone if xou like.

I want to meet up with you but I dont even know which part of germany are you living..
Anyways, is it hard to do the ausbildung and do you need like B2 level in Deutsch? We certainly can talk on the phone. What is your name and can I have your number? Mobile number please.. thanks..

Have a good day..

:D:D:D .. was just joking. l will send you a flyer from my school, there you can see which documents you need including the amount you will get. No  i didn't need B1 or B2 or any language certificate. Yes " Ausbildung" is not easy at all, i think nothing is easy at all.

Can you send me the flyers too thank you :)

Kerze112 wrote:

:D:D:D .. was just joking. l will send you a flyer from my school, there you can see which documents you need including the amount you will get. No  i didn't need B1 or B2 or any language certificate. Yes " Ausbildung" is not easy at all, i think nothing is easy at all.

Hi Gloria are you in Germany? If yes, which State? Because as far as i know the requirements differs from State to State. Meaning what i need in Nordrein Westfalen couldn't be the same in Berlin. The flyer is complete in german. Can you read and understand german :)?

can someone also help me with this field?so urgent!

Tejhal: Please see my reply to your other post.

Hi are you alteady in germany ?

idbyou ask asking me, no I'm not in germany yet

Hi po! I wanna ask to those who did the ausbildung, is the theory taught in school through English language or German?

German, of course!

hi..i just want to ask if youhave an idea about certificate of equivalency.
The german consulate is asking me to submit that kind of certificate as one of the requirement for my working visa application.thanks
I am a registered nurse from the philippines.

hi nasa germany na po ba kau

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please participate only in English on the anglophone forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

You can check the Anabin database for equivalency of your foreign certificates.

I assume you are non-EU-citizen and not financially independent enough to live here without work?
Then the only other option is work.
It might be difficult to obtain a work permit, so you should focus on areas where there are not enough EU- citizens who can do the job (and must be preferentially hired, by law). Nursing is such a field, social work probably not (but perhaps you find your niche).

Yeah of course i want to do ausbildung as nurse... Is it possible with the social work degrees??? I dnt have basic knowledges about nursing... Can i apply for nursing ausbildung??? If yes then what is the best time to apply for that??? I mean how many months before my visa validity??? I've heard it takes time to get processed... So can you please guide me over these queries???

Hi Gloria,

I hope you don't mind another question directed your way...Could you please tell me, when you applied for your Ausbildung were you fluent in German?

I have received an offer for an interview at one of the Hospitals here for an Ausbildung but I am freaking out as I don't think my german is up to scratch although I have a C1 certificate (i believe my level is more B1).

Can you shed some light on the matter. Do people in your group struggle with German yet still manage to get through an Ausbildung or am i just reaching for something i shouldn't?

Thanks,
Anna

What am I supposed to do if I want to study Ausbildung for nursing? Is passing German test a must before enrolling in it? Thanks for your kind sharing.

You should contact the nursing school fo your choice about the entry requirements (they might differ from school to school). Usually, a certain level of German language skills is required (not least because all classes will be in German). Whether they require a German test or also other methods of proving your language skills is up to them.

Hi am currently in German nd as an aupair.i would like to do nursing after the aupair year.May you kindly fill me in on the Ausbildung procedures and re
quirements.

Thank you

GuguMadawu: Did you read this thread, and similar ones on this forum? A lot of good advice has already been given, which you can follow. If you still have specific questions that were not discussed, please come back and post them here. Good luck!

Ohh thanks let me check

Hey,am Nancy I live in Germany and am recently doing my FSJ,next year I would like to do AUSBILDUNG as nursing,I would like to know the process and after annerkennung if the points affects a person?

Please read my reply to GuguMadawu above. Thanks!

Hey,
may I ask a question about Ausbildung in Germany ?:)

maja9 wrote:

may I ask a question about Ausbildung in Germany ?:)

Of course: This forum is meant for exchanging information and experience about living or working abroad.
But please check if the same question has been discussed before - then there is no need to ask again. The forum has a search function to find threads about certain topics.

Hello
I really want to know everything about ausbildung for nurse and how to start knowing that I'm Moroccan that has a libanaise resident I'm married and my husband want to go to
We heard that the study is for free but the time we started seeking schools and stuff we were surprised coz they ask for fees please do help me

Hajuu wrote:

Hello
I really want to know everything about ausbildung for nurse and how to start knowing that I'm Moroccan that has a libanaise resident I'm married and my husband want to go to
We heard that the study is for free but the time we started seeking schools and stuff we were surprised coz they ask for fees please do help me

How is your German? To study nursing you will to be fluent in German. If schools are asking for Fees, then they can't be free?