American Schools in Ha'il, Saudi Arabia

I may be moving to Ha'il, Saudi Arabia to teach at the University.  Does anyone have any information about American Schools in Ha'il?  My kids are ages 11 and 13.

Thank you.

Hi,

Al Masarat International School and Llama International School...

Thank you.  Do you have any more information on the curriculum of these schools?  May I ask if these are directly in Ha'il or in a nearby city/town?  Thank you so much.

Hi,
I don't live there in Hail, but someone I know told me about those two schools. To be honest I was surprised that they even have international schools there, am sorry to say  this, but your options are very limited and you will have to take whatever hail, as a small town/city, is offering if you are going to live there.

Thank you.  Do you know anything else about Ha'il?  or working at Universities in Saudi Arabia?  Thank you!

You might want to check earlier threads (do a 'Google Custom Search').

Here's a recent discussion I just found:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=170385

A good idea might be to PM the two people in that thread to get more information.

Good luck.

Thank you!  I will follow up and your link was very helpful.  Are you a woman living in Saudi Arabia?  If so, may I ask...how do you like it there?  Have you found it difficult?  I'd be interested in learning all I can before I make a move.
Thank you!

Hi

Are you still living in Hail?

Hi

Did you move to Hail?
How is the schooling?
X

I would be interested in knowing if you moved to Ha'il and how are the schools?  I am in a similar situation, where I have a job opportunity in Ha'il, but I also have elementary aged children.  How has the transition been to Saudi Arabia?

@ Dimashq23 > I really hope that someone will give you some information here, however i would like to pin point the fact that this thread is quite old (2013) and that the initiator didn't come back since last year.

In the case that you didn't receive any response, i invite you to create a new thread on the Saudi Arabia forum.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi, I'm exactly in a similar situation, in the end you moved to hail. if you have international schools my children are 12 and 5 years old.

hello dears,
I just found an academic job in Hail university, I'm from Tunisia, so before accepting the offer, I need a help to know more about this City : 
- I have a son with 6 years old and I like to know the internationnal schools in Hail that teach frensh and its fees per year
- also the fees of renting an appartement near the university or the school

Thank you for your help