Live-in Filipino nanny wanted in Canada, will sponse

We are a family in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.
We are looking for a live-in filipino nanny and hope she has 3-4 years experience taking care of infant, knows how to cook Chinese food, prefer Madarin speaking.

Will sponse the right person to get work permit.

If you are interested, please email: kexin.lu6[at]gmail.com

Thanks.

Hello Cynthia111 and welcome to Expat.com!

Have you tried to post an advert in the section Jobs in Hamilton? It may help.;)

Harmonie.

I am very eager to apply as a Live-in care giver/nanny madam/sir...How can i possibly submit a resume and start to apply...I appreciate your favorable response with regards of this matter.Thank You Very Much and Godbless

Dear sir/maam,

Have a nice day,!!
I am willing to apply as a nanny. I had 5years experienced at DUBAI U.A,E. 2years at Honkong and i currently working here in singapore for almost 1 year and 3 months.....

If you do interested pls contact me, (Moderated: For security reason send numbers in private message).... or just send me on my email.. [email protected] you

Yours truly,
                                                                                           FREMIELOU C. CARRAO

Hi FREMIELOU C. CARRAO,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Please note that you can also post an advert in the jobs in Hamilton section.

Thank you

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Moderated by Christine
Reason: please post your advert in the job section

HI,  I'm Glenda Cristobal, 42 years old, married and have a 17 year old son.  Am presently working in China.  I had this application in Canada four years ago when I was working as a caregiver in Hong Kong.  I had complied actually all the requirements and trainings asked by the office still am here due to the keep on changing law that arises from last year to now.  I really like to work in Canada.  I had almost have all the experiences from newly born to elderly care, cooking and cleaning since I worked for more that 10 years abroad. 

if you are interested on hiring me, please email me at ***  I would love to hear anything from you.  Thank you.

Sincerely yours,

GLENDA CRISTOBAL

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

@ Glenda Cristobal > This thread is quite an old one (2013) , i advise you to post your job search in the jobs in Hamilton section.

Thanks,

Priscilla

[ Topic closed ]

Closed