PDO Labor clearance

Thanks Mohammad, but how many days between LC and Visa?

Dear Racing and All

It is 20 ft contaiter on sea and 45 KG per member family in air.

Two compies come to my house and survey my furnature.

:unsure

I think 5-10 working days

Dear all.
Do any one know what documents  attesting procedure is needed for the schools in Muscat!

Please let me know ASAP

Dear all,
Any one know that Dubai automatic car licence can be converted in Oman or not. Please shear information

Thanks

Hello,

Dubai Auto license does not get converted in Oman. You need manual license from UAE only for male. However for Female they can convert from Auto-Dubai to Auto-Oman. Strange rule.. I also have auto license from Dubai :(

LC anyone? any PDO feedback..things are quite again.

Sora... Nothing recieved today ... I Shared with u what I recieved last week.. As per that, process is expected to be faster (" if this is fast , do not know what is slow then" 😝)

Did u try to contact PDO ??

PDO School new buidlings will be expected to open from next acedamic year i.e from Sep15

Still waiting  :joking:
i think there are 2 days per week to deliver the LC's, i gues tuesday and thursday but i am not sure.
If any one recieved info from pdo please share at least we know where we are.
regards

No Okpv, I don't contact them anymore. Im not sure actually whats going on or the real story of the LC + Visa. Plus the PDO side is just sending templated emails so its no use asking them questions.

Antony
thanks for this update regarding school.
one question. This new building is primary school? If yes, is good for us

regards

Yes, it is up to primary 7

Depends on the school, where the kids getting admission

My case littel bit complicated, because my kids study with arabic and some french languages,  one  will be in the 4th class and other on 2nd class, i went them to study with engilsh and keeping french languages  at home, so they can speak 3 languages same with me.
i hope every things going smooth.
regards

@Okpv,

Man, did you get any feedback from your agent or PDO regarding the LC.

Thanks

Sora... No..it's really frustrating ..,  As mentioned, last response recived last Thursday.. Probably will wait for this and next week before I contsct them again.. Don't think there is any point contacting them every week ...

Pls let me know if u get any info ...

Okpv, ok will let you know if I get any. I also didn't follow up with them as I only received template emails.

Hi guys,
Honestly I decided to not think about this PDO Offer...and I will not contact them unless they do...
Enjoy your life and at the end they will give all of us the LC...
Do not keep waiting and HOLD all your life for a very long process that can go up to 11 months...
Friendly advise

You are right karam, we don't need to keep our minds with PDO.

Okpv wrote:

I got the response from PDO today - similar response that was received 3 weeks back,,

"Please accept our sincere apology for the delay in obtaining your LC due to reasons beyond our control (government approval). However, I would like to confirm that your LC application has been submitted to the authorities and yet to be obtained, we anticipate the process to be much faster than before since we've recently obtained a step out for our submissions.

At this stage we unfortunately still unable to provide you with a timeline.

Again, we appreciate your patience, we'll keep you posted on the progress upon receiving an update."

Hello Dears
This is my first comment within this post, I received my offer last August and still waiting since then.
according to above quoted email "template" , which I received exactly the same last week, I keep thinking about what kind of setup for submissions can be done?
My guessing is that it's either specific number of approvals for each period of time, or specific number of approvals against number of Omani employments.
I think both can take up to ages, but trying to be positive I think the minimum period of time can be 3 months (quarters)  right? what do you think?

seems everything is quite now. guess everyone got tired waiting...

Really getting fed-off the processing.. getting :mad::nothappy:

Any response guys ???

@Okpv,

None man..even my agent got no response from PDO.

Sora .. This is really frustrating ... Was expecting to hear some good news this week ... No idea how long this drama would continue ..😔

As I said, I am expecting at least 3 month from first approvals.

Only hope is that eventually we all will get visa & there won't be any rejection...

Okpv,
Yeah hopefully all the LC and visa application wont be rejected.

melzein
guess ur probably right.

No news, rejection of LC never happened,  maybe special cases.
i worked before in oman, i think we need to wait that's it.

My agent spoke to PDO today and according to them, they are expecting some movement on the LC by next week.

Great news.. Thanks sora for sharing this ...

I hope so, i will return to my current job within 2 weeks after finishing my 28 days, an other rotation more with current employer batter than wating and thinking about LC.
i don't know if all of you through sofomation or other agency?

I went to other agency but during my interview everyone i talked to is from sofomation. If this wont push through i will just ask them to reimburse my medical as i did mine in in Qatar and it was expensive.

Good news from me, I got my visa. It took 4 days between the LC and the visa. Now waiting for my family visa.

My agency is orion group, i know that almost through sofomation,  some from orion already get LC

Does anyone from November batch got LC /Visa. ?
It's really frustrating.
I got mail on 8 April from Pdo that now process will be faster but till now no Lc.
I think they are just playing and they are not taking it seriously and may be selected people won't join as they will get some other better job.

@Arvindan, if that's the case then just re-imburse our medical expenses.

Yes there sme people got thiers LC and visa, sole of them already start thier job in march, i don't think pdo play, if they didn't went some one they will send notification,  also if they play means thier reputation not good and nobody trust them or apply because is not sure even they selected you.
i know that saudi aramco did with my friend, they give every think and before 2 days to move, they send him notification