Life in Maldives

Hi all, I have job offer for Maldives, and I wanna know how is life there for the staff is there any fun, what about the internet and sports?

hi

it all depends on where you got the job offer from, if you will be based in male, you do get pretty decent connection these days, however if you are based in a resort hotel, some have very good connections and then most of them have poor internet connection for staff, in this case you can check 3G connections on this island, you can get 1.2GB monthly allowance for about USD10.00

now sports again is the same situation as the internet, depends on the hotel you will be going to

cheers
mooch

I'll be on resort

hi , Resort environment is good to work, you have sports facility in all resorts.

internet connection are  good in maldives.

What about for night life, I know there is clubs but is it allowed for staff to go there or depends.

Hey there Gabcho, I am looking to come and live in The Maldives and i was wondering how you got a job working in a resort. I am a ESL teacher and can work there but i am also a more outdoors kind of person. If you could pls send me a link or at least guide me the correct way, maybe see you there
Thanks james

Hey would like to know hows the night life and what to expect?

@ Geee7 > If you have some information about the night life as well, please do not hesitate to share it on the forum. As we have an audience of readers, i think that these information might help them. :)

Thank you

Priscilla