I'm looking for proposer in Australia

I'm looking for proposer in Australia and I will pay him any costs due to the proposer

asem-masood wrote:

Proposer for what exactly ??
Need a lot more information before anyone can assist you.

Proposer for what exactly ??
Need a lot more information before anyone can assist you.

Hi Asem, I don't understand what you mean. Why did you repeat Stumpy's words without any answer?

I need person help me
I want Refugee and special humanitarian proposal

asem-masood wrote:

I need person help me
I want Refugee and special humanitarian proposal

We are still not sure about it all.

Are you looking to enter Australia as a refugee on humanitarian grounds. ??

If so you need to check out the Australian immigration website www.immi.gov.au

For the refugee section www.immi.gov.au/visas/humanitarian/ 

Just be aware that the Australian Govt has a very strong policy against refugees entering the country.

I suspect this is what you are looking for as your profile shows you living in Yemen and wanting to come to Australia.

Yes Anaarad request for asylum humanitarian and needed a sponsor to help me find a sponsor

Hello asem-masood,

While there certainly is political unrest and instablity in Yemen, it is not a country in the midst of a Civil War.

Most other nations will not even consider refugee claims that come from citizens UNLESS their country of origin is in the midst of a Civil War, other widespread armed uprising or a massive natural disaster. There must be a clear and demonstrable DANGER that threatens the claimant's life or health. The situation in Yemen is far from that.

In all of these countries their priority is given to claimants who come from nations that clearly fit within the above description, they go to the top of the list and people like you will simply go to the bottom of the list.

So do you still think you really have a chance?

Oh and another thing you should know. If your country REALLY is in such a situation, you are required to make your refugee claim immediately upon entering the VERY FIRST safe nation you reach. You can't claim refugee status after you've been in a country as a tourist for a while, that's just not done. You also would not qualify to claim refugee status in any country if you first passed through a safe country before arriving there either. The whole idea of refugee status is to provide SAFETY for people in danger, not to shelter them from economic situations and give them easy access to a better lifestyle by avoiding the normal immigrations processes. Seems that many people have the misguided notion, "Well I can't qualify for (or was refused) a visa, so I'll just say the magic word REFUGEE", well that doesn't work sorry to tell you.

Regards,
James
Expat-blog Experts Team

Not likely you're going to find a sponsor here because of the legal and financial obligations imposed on the sponsor.

Firstly they must guarantee your financial sufficiency for the duration of your stay in the country until any potential refugee claim is accepted.

If denied, then they must guarantee you will actually leave the country.

Failing either of these can lead to civil liability and or criminal charges against the sponsor. Do you really think that someone will accept those obligations for a complete stranger?

Also, paying for a sponsorship is considered to be immigration fraud, which is a serious crime.

Cheers,
James      Expat-blog Experts Team

@ asem-masood > I am not sure that this topic matches to our criteria. Please have a look at our terms and conditions before opening a thread : https://www.expat.com/en/terms.html

I am therefore  closing this thread.

A big thanks to those who wanted to help you.

Priscilla

(Topic closed )

Closed