Looking for an independent place to rent in BA

Hello everyone.
My name is Pavlina and I am moving to BA next week as I will be working there. I am urgently looking for a place to rent, preferably something independent like a studio or 1-bedroom apartment. My max budget is 500 euros (including utilities) and my rental period will be for minimum 1 year. I saw some of the real estate agencies websites but there are so many, I am not sure if they are really reliable ones. I have contacted several places but they don't seem to be replying either. What is the facebook page for renting housing for expats in BA? Any tips and advice will be much appreciated.
Thanks!

Hello,

You might try BRATISLAVA - apartments / flats for rent facebook.com/groups/637020729754038/?ref=browser   or Bratislava Na Prenájom   facebook.com/groups/240318562827826/?ref=browser

Hello,

I am offering to rent a furnished new 1 bedroom apartment on Mickiewiczova street in old town, TV, washing maschine, double bed, kitchen, internet, Air conditioning.. Apartment is close to Medical University (5 min) and not far from pedestrian zone. Avaiable from 1st June. Price 500 Eur / month included charges.
or try reality.sk

Have a nice day

Monika

The bet place for advertising rentals is in the housing section located in the green banner at the top of this page.

Hi Pavlina > i invite you to post an advert in the Bratislava housing section. It might help.

----------------------------------------------------

@Monika > could you please post your ad in the housing in Bratislava section.

Thank you.

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : please post this ad in the housing section