Cost of living in Malta – 2015

farooq alam wrote:

Hi I am farooq. I am very confused. Plz let me know. I want come over there.

Read this link it will help your confusion....

http://cyprus.angloinfo.com/information … rocedures/

tearnet wrote:
farooq alam wrote:

Info on moving to Cyprus is certain to reduce the confusion about moving to Malta!
Or perhaps your just trying to put him on to Toon's forum

Hi,

Where is the your en-suiet room and when is available? I need room from 25th of may.

Hi it's in sliema .

Hi ,
Actually i want come Malta. I have one year visa. When I reach in airport. Where I go.i don't have any friend or family  there. That's why I confused.

Hi ,
Actually i want come Malta. I have one year visa. When I reach in airport. Where I go.i don't have any friend or family  there. That's why I confused.

Hi ,

Hi farooq alam,

now I'm confused !

You have a one year visa for Malta and don't know where to go ?

You must have a job and a place to stay otherwise you don't get a visa - as far as I know.

Can you inbox me please send me your room and flat pictures. How much is it?

F0xgl0ve wrote:
tearnet wrote:
farooq alam wrote:

Info on moving to Cyprus is certain to reduce the confusion about moving to Malta!
Or perhaps your just trying to put him on to Toon's forum

What a good idea, now why didn't I think of that?   :whistle:

Terry

settle down you two - we have enough confusion over here thanks very much

nurcan23 wrote:

Hi,

Where is the your en-suiet room and when is available? I need room from 25th of may.

I am confused now,  who's room does  'nurcan23' want?

F0xgl0ve wrote:
nurcan23 wrote:

Hi,

I am confused now,  who's room does  'nurcan23' want?

The one in Cyprus!   :D

Terry

well we do have rooms and we arent deploying dual tariffs for foriegners. lol

and english landlords lol

Could u inbox me please. Can I see room's photos?

Why you confused? My question is very simple. I am looking for room to rent :)) have a nice day

nurcan23 wrote:

Why you confused? My question is very simple. I am looking for room to rent :)) have a nice day

It could be that both yourself and 'Farooq' are posting on a topic about the cost of living in Malta, try posting on the 'Accommodation' part of the Forum.

Ray.

Hi everybody,

Can we please avoid asking off topic questions or post off topic information on this thread?
Do note that we are here to discuss about the cost of living in Malta only on this topic.

Thank you

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hello everyone! Ive joined this blog just today. Really thankful that there's such a blog and such nice people ready to help eachother.
We will be moving to Malta in November. There are 2 of us me and my hubby and our Kitty. The adress of the place my hubby is going to work is something like Mriehel Bypass Birkirkara

So guys i have a question.
Actually couple of questions.

1. What is the weather like in november?
2. How much does it cost to rent a small 1 bedroom apartment? Do flats usually come furnished? We are not planning to spend more than 300EUR. Is it actually possible? From what ive read above it souds as a reasonable price. I would really be thankful if anyone could actually provide me with some contacts of landlords or offices dealing with rent and so on.
3. Any advises on how to use public transportation? as we do not drive. We love riding bycicles. Is it possible and common to ride a bike to work?
4. Grocceries? Food ? I'm planning to cook at home? So i would aprecciate advices on cheap grocceries stores and some Bazaars maybe if there are any?
5.Utilities? Electricity? Water? Is tap water drinkable ? Internet? Phone?
6. My husband already got a job offer. I havent got any but i would like to look for a job over there ? Is it hard to find a job? I have a Bachelor Diploma in Accounting and Audit. Know some languages etc. Just would like to know  the procedures for job applicants etc.

Thankssss in advance for your help )