Looking for Brazilian suppliers in Mozambique

Hi Guys

Does anyone know where i can order Brazilian hair here in Mozambique and for how much,please help i really need it got a market outside mozambique

Thank you

Sincerely

Kiria Sadya

Hi,

I am not sure if you are likely to get it in Mozambique but maybe in Zimbabwe you could. Where are you wanting to supply it?

Hallo, may someone tell me if I can get wholesale Brazilian hair and indian hair in Tete  Mozambique.....if so were exactly?

Am also looking for Barazzilian hair to buy from Mozambique.

am also looking for suppliers please

Hi dimphok,

Welcome to Expat.com.

Since you posted on an old thread, I suggest you to start a new discussion with all your questions on the Mozambique forum.

Thank you,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

I know where to buy the hair, pls send me message, I will explain.

Hi there,dd u geet the place to buy hair in moza wth wholesale price ?if yes I want to go there cn I hve the info werr to get

hello I would like to know I can buy Brazilian hair at wholesale price please.....send me an email on [email protected]

hello I would like to know I can buy Brazilian hair at wholesale price please.....send me an email on [email protected]

hello can u please help and tell me where to buy the hair please.

Hi,  I'm also looking for one

M looking for the place where they sell brazilian hair in moputo or any1 willing to sell me the hair of maputo in wholesale prices

LOOKING FOR SUPPLIERS

Hi everybody,

All those looking for suppliers or other contacts to do some business , please post in the Business partners classifieds in Mozambique section.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

(Topic closed )

Closed