Permanent residency in Algeria

Hello
I'm looking to move to Algeria next year
I would like to sort employment and accommodation as soon as possible
I am currently trying to learn Arabic and French ,if any one could give me as much information as possible as to how to go about having a permanent residency in Algeria and how easy or hard it would be for me being female
Thank you so much .

Hello Beige29,

Welcome to Expat.com!

Please note that I have created a new thread on the Algeria forum for a better visibility.

You may have a read through the Living in Algeria guide for a start. There are some handy information ;)

What type of job you are looking for? I would suggest you drop your CV in Jobs in Algeria.

As far as your house hunting is concerned, you can browse Housing in Algeria as well as place an ad with the description of what you are looking for ;)

You may want to subscribe to these sections to receive alerts for any new posting!

Best of luck :top:

Cheers

Mishna

.needs time to get the residency. but it may be fast if you open business or you get marry with algerian citizen. it won't be hard for you being woman in algeria. people are friendly.

.regards.=)..

Hello Beige29
It's not hard to get a residency,just time...if your husband is Algerian,it's easy...it helps if he knows someone in the police...everyone's experience of gaining a residency here is a little different,but don't worry it's not hard...