Moving to Paraguay - language problem?

Hello I am in the process of researching moving to Paraguay. I have been there before but because of my bad Spanish I can only learn so much except from English speaking people I find who live there or have moved from there. If anyone can give me any advice I would appreciate it. Thanks.

From here are you,let me know .I am parvez,from Bangladesh,perhaps I could help you regarding this,your language problem.Thanks

Hello Parvez, thank you very much. I am from Canada. I am not good at learning languages, I hope it won't make me useless forever in Paraguay, especially since I will have to most likely learn Guarani too as I don't want to live in Asuncion.

Don't worry about Guarani, very few expats ever learn it.  And even in the darkest, furthest corners of the campo, Spanish is understood to at least a basic degree.   Attitude, a desire to communicate and just getting down here and stumbling along with a basic vocabulary/few phrases will let you get by.   Don't let the language police/snobs scare you away.

Hello Majbjb, thank you.