New members of the Romania forum, introduce yourself here – 2nd quarter of 2015

Hi all,

Newbie on the Romania forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Romania if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

P.S : The thread New members of the Romania forum, introduce yourself here continues below!

Hellloo everyone
My name is Charkaoui Ahmed i am 24 years ,Romanian citizen ,and i live in Bucharest
Nice to be here (forum) and i hope i will get new friends :D...
if anyone needs some advise or help dont hesitate to contact me...I like to help people..
Best wishes

Hello ,

My name is Wissam , i was born and raised in ABU DHABI , U.A.E , recently i moved to Bucharest with my family ,
so far I love it , love it , love it, 

I establish a new concept of Shaorma , called Shawarmah Planet , why planet ? cause we have Italian , Greek , Indian Mexican , Lebanese , Turkish and Romanian Shaorma , and its a vitality fast food , all sauces made out of mayo instead yogurt .

hi! sounds good
kindly forward more details...R U wd a restaurant?
Jasmine syed :)

nice :)
Where R U from?
tell me more about get-together friends in Bucharest, especially from muslim world ..thanks!!
~Jasmine syed :)

:rolleyes:
Sarah, Jonathan, Edith and Oscar. We are an American family of four in Bucharest for the summer (89 days!) and looking to shop, hike, take piano lessons (or violin?), sightsee, enjoy concerts/theater--and generally enjoy Romanian life. Arriving June 11, 2015. Cheers!

hey everyone! I'd like to start by saying I am not a student and i currently live and work in Oradea. Any one else from cities nearby?

Hi there !
My name is Talida, I am an romanian girl living in Bucharest. i'm an economist. i;m 28 years old.  I would be happy to meet native English speakers in Bucharest, I need English for my job.

hello, My name is Talida i'm glad to meet you!  I'm an economist and i'am 28 years old.  It would be a pleasure to  guide you through Bucharest in this summer.
I'm fond of learning English . How about  an intercultural exchange ?

That's an excellent idea, depending on our schedules. We would love to get to know another family or individual(s) in Bucharest or the outlying area. Please PM. Thanks. -Jonathan and Sarah

Seasoned, highly-successful senior executive in the Entertainment Industry years of experience in production, sales, marketing and development of film and television productions at major studios including Orion Pictures, Epic Pictures and Lorimar Pictures, seeks a fresh start in Bucharest,Romania. I have excellent communication and interpersonal relationships skills and enjoy collaboration and motivating others in a positive and creative manner.

Hi, I'm Cristina and I'm Entrepreneur. One of my developed projects is a real estate expat only company through which I'm helping people from all around the world to feel like home in Romania.
Also, I provide the possibility to know the native community better, as I developed an Interaction Community meetings project that brings people together, makes them communicate and interact for real. So, you will fill like in your country in no time.

Thank you and tbd...

What is tbd?

Welcome!!

hello guys ,, im Michel i just moved to arad ,, any one wanna be my freind

hello,, wissam.. im Michel from egypt im living in arad ,, romania  hope we can be freinds ,,

hi cris can we be freinds

Hello all

Welcome to New members of Romania forum :par:

Little Reminder

This thread is solely for presentation of new members.

We encourage you browse the forum by ''Forum Categories'', found on the up right side of your screen, to gather useful info.
We have dedicated sections of the site to host adverts you may have, found a the top banner banner of the page

Feel free to Create a New Thread to share your expat experience!

Looking forward to read you

Gavind
Expat.com Team

Yes of course - Welcome to Romania and enjoy!
:)

Hi there! im Monse and I am interested in making friends in this country. =)

Hello everyone :)

I`m Alina from Bucharest:)
I don`t know what else to say, but i wish you all a good time and a nice summer !
Enjoy life :*

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : off topic + this thread is for the introduction of the new members only

My name is gwladys, I live in congo and I want to know how can I come, live and work in Bucarest, how to get invitation so I can get a visa to Romenia.

Hello, my name is Gianluca (from Italy), I came to Romania more than 10 years ago and I am entrepreneur. I love Bucharest and its culture, that's why I decided to start my own business here.

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : No free ads here please + register in the business directory

Im here now for a couple weeks every couple months.  What to do after work???

Buna Zuia

I am new to this if you couldn't tell, I'm an American my husband is Romanian and we are living in Bucharest. I have my Master's in social work and looking for anything in medical, educational, even nannying/carer positions. If anyone could tell me where to look as I've been running into some dead ends that would be fabulous :) Really appreciate it! (Multsumesc mult)

Hello everyone,
Long time, no see!
Who's interested in getting to know romanian community beyter and to visit the town surrounded by roumanian friends from Bucharest, please reply!

Hi expatimobiliare > i would invite you to register your business in our business directory in Romania. You might start new topics on the forum and share with Expat.com members what you know about your country [Romania]  :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's keep this thread on the introduction of new members in Romania. Please do not hesitate to start new thread on the forum if you have any questions about the country.

Thank you.
Christine

Hello Christine,

I will be glad to register. I will get more into it in the weekend.
Since then,

Have a lovely day and hope to hear from you soon.
Thank you very much.:)

Cristina

Hello Elisa35 and welcome to Expat.com,

Feel free to share your expat experience and get acquainted with the other members of the Romania forum where you may start any new thread if you have any queries.

Cheers,
Bhavna :)

hi talida, this is mete, ı like to improve my romanian skills by meeting with native Romanian. if you are interested, drop me an email by***

All the Best

Mete

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your personal contact on the forum for security measures.

hi everybody,

I come from France, Strasbourg. I arrived here 3 weeks ago for an internship of 3 months, I would like meet people.
I have aleready seen Brasov and the Bran castle and gone to the Black sea.
If you want know more about me, DON'T HESITATE TO ADD ME.

Thank you,

Nadia

Hey Nadia,

Nice to have you here.
There will be a meeting with society games and there will be there 12 people from Bucharest Community.
We will have a social contest schedule, with interaction and creativity games that will offer us the possiblity to know each other better.
The participation is free of charge and the meeting is on Saturday, June 27, from 3-7pm
and also, on Sunday 28, from 3-7pm.

The purpose of this community is to socialize and interact with the people from Bucharest, using the games and getting a familiar feeling at the end.

What do you think?

ps. If you wish to participate, I will be your guide and take care of you to integrate in the Bucharest Community OQP (only quality people).
You can call me, if you wish and talk more ***. I'm on Whatsup as well.

Here from you soon,
Good to have you here

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share Phone numbers on the public forum

Hey,

And what is your business?
I'm Entrepreneur also. Maybe we can figure something out.
Give me a sign, when you can

Ηello to all, Peter here, i am going to move-in to Romania (Octomber) for 6 months about my personal internship on the university ,and i am looking for an apartment

Hello every one im samia i recently shifted to romania bucarest looking for a teaching job if u peopl knw any school hv vacancies thn plz tell me.hv a nice time to everyone

Hello, my husband Tim and I recently moved to Bucharest.  We have a flat near Herestraue Park and love it.  I am currently not working and looking for several activities and advise; people with interest in photography and information regarding travel outside of Bucharest.  We do not have a vehicle but are learning to use the metro and public transport services.  I look forward to meeting people with similar interested.  Thank you, Twyla Lynch

Hi Everybody,

This is Jack I am living in Romania and working here as Senior IT Professional I came from canada to work here .I am looking forward to meet new people .

Cheers

Hey guys,
welcome to Bucharest. How do you find Romania so far? :)

Closed