Food Trip Saturday 2nd May 2015

Hi everyone!

We are going for food trip on Saturday 2nd May at Asian Restaurant in ghubra between Xtrra and OmanOil right opposite the  footbridge. Meeting time between 6.15 pm to 6.30pm.

We are inviting members here who would like to meet new friends and expand their network.

Members who confirmed attendance:
Farooq
Rami
Lau
Hexebella

Families are welcome of course and feel free to post for any concern you might be having so we can address the same.

After meet up we will be able to add you in our watsapp group for easier communication.

Yes, me and my wife would love to join and if there are other people bringing kids; then I would like to bring my kids also. What kind of restaurant is it?

SAMY

So this most probably would be my last meet .... before heading to World's End :( ...... Not the pub but the literal World's end ;)

MumtazKhan wrote:

Yes, me and my wife would love to join and if there are other people bringing kids; then I would like to bring my kids also. What kind of restaurant is it?

we haven't been there this will be the first time, its not a formal fine dining, just a normal ordinary one but I heard the food is great. Pls feel free to bring your kids. Farooq sometimes bring his kids.

Farooq are the kids coming with you?

Rammy87 wrote:

So this most probably would be my last meet .... before heading to World's End :( ...... Not the pub but the literal World's end ;)

No worries we will organize a meet up in NZ  ;)

hexebella wrote:
MumtazKhan wrote:

we haven't been there this will be the first time, its not a formal fine dining, just a normal ordinary one but I heard the food is great. Pls feel free to bring your kids. Farooq sometimes bring his kids.

Farooq are the kids coming with you?

Forgot to mention, a friend is  coming with her boys, I think ages 9 and 11

Updated headcount:
Farooq
Rami
Lau
Hexebella
MumtazKhan and wife
Samy
Maria + 2 boys

Hi,

I may or not bring the kids. depends on that day. if others are interested to bring kids please do so. there are no formal rules for this group. we adjust and adapt.

thanks

@Hexe : please give a google map link to the restaurant so others will find it easily.

Anyone wanna accompany me to Dubai this weekend ??  :D

schaz wrote:

:offtopic::offtopic::offtopic::dumbom::dumbom::dumbom:

heyfarooq wrote:

Hi,

I may or not bring the kids. depends on that day. if others are interested to bring kids please do so. there are no formal rules for this group. we adjust and adapt.

thanks

@Hexe : please give a google map link to the restaurant so others will find it easily.

Farooq I don't know how to do it  :sosad:

But it's easy....just next to Xtra opposite the footbridge near OmanOil petrol pump

OK got it. Hey people your confirmations please

hi. i will join i will bring my 2 sons..ages 10 and 11 😊

hi..i will bring my kids😊

prettivhie wrote:

hi. i will join i will bring my 2 sons..ages 10 and 11 😊

That's great! More the merrier.

prettivhie wrote:

hi..i will bring my kids😊

cool........we will sing happy birthday
we can get small cake with candles

yes..i'll bring a cake... :)

everyone, your gifts...boys.. 10 & 11 yrs old... :D

Dear Everyone:
     Sorry, won't be able to make it today; as we already had a very busy weekend and kids' exams are going on; so, next time. Sorry, our loss :-( Take care,

Regards,
Mumtaz

MumtazKhan wrote:

Dear Everyone:
     Sorry, won't be able to make it today; as we already had a very busy weekend and kids' exams are going on; so, next time. Sorry, our loss :-( Take care,

Regards,
Mumtaz

No worries, you are welcome anytime. Cheers!

Hey thanks for the catch-up guys.... It was awesome meeting you all.... until next time......

hexebella wrote:
schaz wrote:

It wasn't off topic... Rather a silent message to inform my "Un"availabilty   :P

schaz wrote:
hexebella wrote:
schaz wrote:

It wasn't off topic... Rather a silent message to inform my "Un"availabilty   :P

Shaz isn't that the status quo for a very long time :P

Rammy87 wrote:
schaz wrote:
hexebella wrote:

Shaz isn't that the status quo for a very long time :P

Schaz you have been disowned by the tribe long time...no one expect for you hence you don't have to make excuses  :P

Rammy87 wrote:

Hey thanks for the catch-up guys.... It was awesome meeting you all.... until next time......

All the best Rami!
Will post the pics later on.