New members of the Poland forum, introduce yourself here – 2nd quarter of 2015

Hi all,

Newbie on the Poland forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Poland if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

P.S : The thread New members of the Poland forum, introduce yourself here – 1st quarter of 2015 continues below!

Hi all. Just received a job offer in Krakow Poland today and will be there within 2 months... Coming from Nashville, TN and very excited.

Hello,

I am Bulgarian, I speak Russian, Portuguese and, also Czech languages.
I am interested in technologies.
I am going to work in Lodz next week, it's gonna be the  first experience for me in Poland.
I hope to really enjoy my stay in Poland.

Hallo.  We are moving to Poland in 4 weeks, Krakow with myy two children.  Would like to meet people with young children in the area.

Hey everyone!

I'm Jorge from Spain, I recently moved to Krakow and I'll be working in this amazing city until the end of the year.

I was hoping to meet a group of active and friendly people outside work that makes this period even better. I specially enjoy outdoors activities, so ideally I'm looking for regular meet ups maybe for sports or just for fun :)

Is there anything like that going on? any advice for a newbie?

greets!
j

Hi Jorge,

I'm a 32 yr old banker from the US. I will be staying in Warsaw for a few weeks this summer and would love to meetup with you/others in the area.

Let me know if you're in.

Regards,
Jack

Hi,

I've been living in Poland for a few years now, but with a growing family I am only just now looking to get in touch with some other Aussie expats...

hi good day!,

my name is pier. I've been living poland for almost 7 months.
It's my first time traveling abroad and goes to a country which
I was totally amazed due to the climate that I've been experiencing
for the first time in my whole life!,,

I like poland a lot!,...very much!
not just for the fact that of course I wanna be with my boyfriend but
for the reasons that I really like poland a lot...The place that fascinated
me in a special way.

I will be coming back soon there..I hope!and I am really looking for a work,
I hope someone can help me....

good bless you! and it's a great privilege for allowing me to share
my experiences of living poland.

respectfully,
PIER

Hi everyone
We will come to poland and we need a flat for three rooms in warsaw.

Hello all!

My name is Greg and I am currently working in Pila, Poland. I arrived about a month ago from Mexico but I am originally Greek/Dutch. This country is quite cool :) People here love having a good time. Then again, who doesn't?

The city is not that big but the company I currently work for employs quite a lot of diverse nationalities which is always fun.

Lots of love from Pila,

Greg

Hi...I am a latin guy and thinking to move to Lodz, Poland.
Would love to get some information regardin rent and social life in Lodz

Hola.....aqui latino pensando en mudarse a Lodz.
Me gustaria contactar personas que vivan alli para saber sobre renta de apartamentos y vida social.

Hola Greg...hablas español?

Hi~ everyone~ I'm newbie here in Warsaw~ nice to meet u^^

hi dear,

I would like to make friend with you if you like..

just feel free to answer me..
god bless you!

always,
pier

Hello my name is Alaina and I am interested in meeting other expats before I make the move to Warsaw in mid June, would be nice to know some girlfriends in the area and have someone English speaking to do fun things with!!

Hi,
Every one I am Sarfraz sarwar form Pakistan and I want to study in Poland in master degree can any one help me about
polish study and study visa for the Poland.
Thank you,
Have a nice day.
If any one have to information please shear with me

hi alaina,

where probably in warsaw you would be staying. .?
because warsaw is big..
I'm a flipina living also in warsaw..

have a nice day!
god bless!

always,
pier

Hi
I'm Fernando , I'm from Portugal and I moved to Warsaw few months ago.
I'm working in here and I'm planning to stay for a while.
Nice to enter in the expat group.

:)

Hi Guys,
I am Arun from Dehradun, India. Currently working in Hyderabad, India. Most probably be moving to Wroclaw, Poland(if negotiations go well). :)
Having 5+ years of experience in software development / web applications.
Hope to see Poland soon.

Hi :)
My name is Magda and I'm looking for a new english speaking friends in Warsaw :)

Hi my name is Ciaran, 21 from Scotland.
I am looking for a job in Warsaw, i plan on moving there as soon as i can land a job.
My native language is English, i speak basic French and i am in the process of learning Polish.
So if anyone has any job offers that would be very much appreciated.

Hi to everybody,

my name is Alessandro, italian and I moved to Warsaw 3 weeks ago for job reasons.
I'm 31, civil engineer and I'd like to meet new friends in Warsaw that speak English or Italian. I also speak a little bit of Polish. Nice to meet everyone who wants a new expat friend in Poland ;)

Hi all,

I am from Buchareat ( Romania) and I will arrive in Krakow in 2 weeks for a working.
I am interesed in making new friends. Someone ?

All the best for now!
Ana

hi alaina. .

where probably in warsaw you'll be staying at?
u know warsaw was really a big place...

I would love to make friend with...If you don't
mind, I am a filipina!

Best regards,
PIER

Let us know how do you like life in Krakow when you arrive.

Steve & Marzenna

For sure I will!

Hi,
I'm new to this forum. Planning to move to Poland. Ready to meet new friends.

Hi Mr Arun,

U trying to move to Poland to look for a job or u already offered a job?

Hello aresenalgnt,

I have been offered an opportunity there but not finalized yet, discussions are underway.

Thanks.

Ok good Arun. Plz share me ur mail id. I'm also from Hyderabad. I have some doubts how to look for jobs in Poland.

Hi,
I am living in Wroclaw. The city is fairy tale! just no word to explain!

Hi guys, I will b coming to Warsaw in November and I would love to meet any Nigerians in the house... Please inbox me ur number at ****

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls

Dear friend,

Hope you are well by the grace of god. But I am afraid , nobody answer me. I am from Bangladesh and applying to Polish university to be in Poland. My  e-mail ID is ****

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls

Hi my name is Col and I've just moved to Warsaw from the UK after getting a job here in the city. I've been here a couple of weeks so far and am still getting settled in though I'm enjoying Warsaw life so for :)

My profession is a computer game audio programmer and out side of work I enjoy photography, salsa dancing, music and all the usual passtimes for someone who's a little bit geeky.

I'm looking forward to getting to know Warsaw and Poland...and I'm going to even try to learn some Polish too!

Czesc

Hello everyone,

I'm a polish girl living and working in Kraków. Is there anybody here who would like to meet for a coffee, beer, walk? :D I would like to improve my english, and make some new friends:)

Kinga

Travelling is education, I love to be in different cultures and meet people. I am very friendly and value friendship so much.
I would be happy to teach my new friends English language Free, or just involve in conversation to improve the language.  I love outdoor activities and love to eat outside and have nice and peaceful evenings.

Hello Maya

It will be nice to meet you and learn more about poland.

:) will be more than happy to teach you English

Hi!

I'm a Primary school teacher and have just accepted a job in the British International school of Warsaw. I will need to look for accommodation and just wondered could anyone advice me of a good place to live that will be near to the school but also a good location for a single female?

Thank you!

Hi everyone ! My name is Cédric and I'm a french student in chemistry, I am currently an intern in a lab in Warsaw and I want to meet new people here. It is a bit difficult for me because I don't speak polish at all but my English is pretty good.

If you want to meet in a bar or visit the city with me, I will be very pleased !

Hello ,

Will be happy to meet you.

Closed