Finding good dentists

Hi,
I just started living in Istanbul and I need a good dentist. Does anyone know how to go about finding one? Are the dentists in Istanbul reliable and reasonable?
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Hugo

Ps: By the way, recommend a good and reasonable Turkish language class/institute (Euro side)?

Hi Hugo, i can suggest my dentist for you..but i live in asia side. if u interested contact me pls

Hugo,
I worked and now undergo a treatment with dentan.com in Fulya, european side.
Mention my name 'Hans' and ask for Tankut or Vedat.
They meet the best standards, reliable, ethical and fluent in both English and German.
Tankut and Vedat are the owners and friends of mine.
Success
Hans
Dutch in Istanbul

Hi,
Thank you so much for your information.
I will look into it and hopefully I can get a decent work done without paying an arm and a leg for it (US dentistry comes to my mind).
Hugo

Hello Hugo,

I recommend the dentram dental clinics. İt was one of the best clinics in İstanbul. They have clinics at the european side (Levent) and the asian side (Caddebostan and Beykoz)

Show this page: dentram.com

regards, funda

Hello, I know your message is old but I wanted to recommend a dentist in Istanbul, Dogudent (http://www.dogudent.com.tr/). It is in Umraniye (sp). I went there last week. I am American and the primary Dentist speaks great english. I even got a mouth guard made at 1/4 the cost of USA. The clinic is very modern and equipment reminded me of home.
Best of luck to you.

hi hugo
If you want to know one of the top 3 (at least) dental clinics in istanbul i can refer you
to confident dental clinic and ask for janbert bey he is one of the coolest and most professional dentist i have ever seen in my life
he is out of this planet
he have hundreds of positive reviews on turkish websites
but you need to make appointment at least 7-10 days in advance as he is always busy
tell the finance department you refered by sourena and they make 10 to 15 % discount  hope it helps
btw they are located in sisli mecidiyekoy

You guys may want to post all the suggestions in the directory section.