Job advice Dubai

Hi myself and my girlfriend are interested in moving to Dubai in the next year or so. I am a filmmaker and am considering going down the freelance route and my girlfriend is a Paediatric Intensive Care Nurse. From speaking to people and reading other forums there seems to be a lot of negativity, people saying there are no jobs etc. I was wondering if anybody can offer any advice on either industry or just any advice in general?

Thank you.

Hello Sigma4000 and welcome to Expat.com

So as to have some information about the job market in Dubai I invite you to read articles in our Work in United Arab Emirates section of the forum..

You may also browse through our Work in Dubai section of the forum to read some testimonies of other members seeking work.

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

You can try to get a job in the hotel as there are plenty of hotel available with very good facilities.

Good luck

good luck

Sigma4000 wrote:

Hi myself and my girlfriend are interested in moving to Dubai in the next year or so. I am a filmmaker and am considering going down the freelance route and my girlfriend is a Paediatric Intensive Care Nurse. From speaking to people and reading other forums there seems to be a lot of negativity, people saying there are no jobs etc. I was wondering if anybody can offer any advice on either industry or just any advice in general?

Thank you.

Is your GF still working in Dubai?