Moving to Sudan

Hi everybody

I m planning to move to sudan's capital. I m in oman right now. So i m just thinking which one is better to live oman or sudan?
Is it developed. I will be given furnished accomodation of 3 bedroom apartments with car from the school 
So i m just thinking should i move or not. Hows life in sudan. Is there any cricket played? How r flats in sudan generally. Vehicles in sudan r cheap or expensive. I got tucson 2014 right now so i dont know which one will i be given there but do u guys have any idea about it.
Any other helpful info would be nice.

umarkhan545 wrote:

Hi everybody

I m planning to move to sudan's capital. I m in oman right now. So i m just thinking which one is better to live oman or sudan?
Is it developed. I will be given furnished accomodation of 3 bedroom apartments with car from the school 
So i m just thinking should i move or not. Hows life in sudan. Is there any cricket played? How r flats in sudan generally. Vehicles in sudan r cheap or expensive. I got tucson 2014 right now so i dont know which one will i be given there but do u guys have any idea about it.
Any other helpful info would be nice.

Hi and welcome to Expat.com.
I was working in South Sudan with trips to Khartoum. The streets are dust bowls in summer and muddy channels in winter. It is a muslim country and have never seen cricket played anywhere there.

Thanks but can you tell me hows sudan khartoum compared to oman. Coz i m confused where to go. And IS SUDAN A GOOD COUNTRY

Hi, am Tola by name a Nigerian and presently residing in Nigeria, please I'm proposing moving to sudan but the problem  is I don't have anybody there. Please can anybody help me witth this? Just to get there.

{Moderated by Kenjee
Reason: Please avoid giving over personal contact infos on a public forum}

umarkhan545 wrote:

Thanks but can you tell me hows sudan khartoum compared to oman. Coz i m confused where to go. And IS SUDAN A GOOD COUNTRY

That's an easy decision. Oman is a lot better in every possible way.