First Time in Hanoi, Excited to Meet New Friends..

Hi lovely people,

I'm from Singapore and have recently landed in the beautiful land of Hanoi. I've traveled the world through my hospitality work life but this is my first time to Vietnam. I'm a friendly chap who loves travelling, meeting new friends and exploring different cultures. I've excellent command in English, Malay/Indonesian, various Chinese dialects and I speak some French and Thai as well. It'll be fabulous if I could meet some new friends over coffee or if you guys wanna do some language exchange, do hit me up.

Cheers..

Hello Jazzee.

welcome to Ha Noi, viet Nam. I am Khanh, i live in ha Noi. I want to make friend, exploring cultures, too. If you want, i can teach Vietnamese for you.
you can contact with me by: [email protected]

I'm vietnamese-american, living in the old quarter of Hoan Kiem lake.
Nice to meet u here and may be in hanoi.

Hi Mikhael,

Your name sounds Russian. Lol. Thanks for the email. I'll write to you shortly and perhaps catch you up.

Hi hongma,

Vietnamese-American, that's really interesting. I do drop by Hoan Kiem area in the weekend to walk around & enjoy a cup of coffee while looking at the people bustling around. Hope to catch you up there for sure. :)

My name sound like russian ? Lol. My vietnamese name is Khanh, but i do like michael jackson. Hope to meet you when you got Ha Noi