Urgent: English teacher position available in Sosua

Hi all. I post this for a friend living here:

ENGLISH TEACHER NEEDED - PRIVATE HIGH SCHOOL in SOSUA. 35,000 PESOS PER MONTH. Email [email protected] if interested. Position starts April 15.

Thank you!

Hey Boss,   too bad that I won't be ther.  It would be a great interim job for me.  What are you up to these days?  Laser operation last Monday. 6 to 8 weeks to ascertain the efficacy & prognosis.  Just incomfortable for a few days.   It is akin to having a black eye. Garden coming along nicely. Still working on somehow making the trip soon.   Fare to SD $214 w/RT.  Almost $600 to POP.   A little hinky, wouldn't you say?  How is your novia doing?   Plugging away on the book. I find it hard to think of it as a book.  More like a compilation of short essays on a "Traveler's" life.  Try this sometime:  add a handful of trail mix to a stir fry.  Last night I did a chicken one with a trail mix of cranberries, almond,& walnuts.  Some "Puro" hot sauce, vegs, over brown rice.  I like the textures & surprises in each bite.   It always amazes me how a small addition of off the wall ingredients can produce a new taste experience.  But then, all of life is like that.  Will be soon the summer season, heat & hope no drought this year.  More soon. Be alert to a coming personal choices,  possibly  disconcerting ones. .

Hello MPDesjardins

To reach out to potentially interested candidates, I invite you to drop an advert in our Language teacher jobs in Dominican Republic

This will help

Kenjee
Expat.com team

Very sorry about that post.  I thought that I was sending a PM.   Who ever reads it should try the recipe.  I will  try to not make this mistake again with my PM's.  Bp knows it was for him I hope. .

Gypsy I am pretty sure he understands.  No worries.... LOL   

For the  moderator, he is posting the job for someone else, not for him.   Not sure that makes a difference....

If this job is still available I would like to come for an interview to assess my potential as an English teacher. ***

Thank you

Yannick Juillet

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

crossan fist off welcome to the forum.

Secondly I am sure that this job is filled as it started 2 weeks ago.  You might want to contact the email in the first post.

Third NEVER post your personal information on a public board (email, telephone, address an so on)

Bob K

i would like to know what kind of position that you have   now availab to know for what i can apply  but i would like better give classer with the students .