Maintenance Planner/Scheduler job in Australia

I am a Papua New Guinean, an experienced Maintenance Planner/Scheduler and Fuel Controller who worked in several Mining and Machinery Industries including the PNGLNG multi-billion project. I would like to find a similar job anywhere in Australia. Can someone help me to find a job. I have applied through
- Jobomes Alerts
- All the jobs
- and Indeed Job Alerts
but did not receive any outcome.

I will be really grateful for any assistance you can give.

My email address: [email protected]

Moderated by Mishna
Reason: Please do not post personal phone numbers on the forum

Regs

John Tine wrote:

I am a Papua New Guinean, an experienced Maintenance Planner/Scheduler and Fuel Controller who worked in several Mining and Machinery Industries including the PNGLNG multi-billion project. I would like to find a similar job anywhere in Australia. Can someone help me to find a job. I have applied through
- Jobomes Alerts
- All the jobs
- and Indeed Job Alerts
but did not receive any outcome.

I will be really grateful for any assistance you can give.

My email address: [email protected]

Regs

Best you place a free ad in the jobs section of the forum at the top of this page.
To be honest you will find it very difficult to find work here in the mining industry as companies are downsizing and some shutting down. Over 3000 have been laid off in recent times.

Thank you so much for the info.

Regs

Hello John Tine,

Welcome to Expat.com!

As suggested by stumpy, you may very well post you CV in Engineering and technical services jobs in Australia which can help potential employers to get in touch with you :)

Do you have any particular mining region in Australia where you considering working?

I would suggest to research around the booming mining industry area and take a chance there. Else I might as well suggest you to get in touch with Australian mining companies and take it from there :)

I wish you all the very best :top:

Thanks & Regards

Mishna

Thanks so much Mishna

kind regs