Apartment cleaning - any recommended company or individual?

Could anyone recommend a reliable company or individual for apartment cleaning/ironing?
Also what are usually prices for such services? Is it lump sum per visit or hourly rate or per square meter?

Hello pbxpbx

You may drop an advert in our Personal and household services jobs in Bucharest section to reach out to those proposing their services.

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

I can help with the apartment cleaning and ironing.

The charge will be 50 leu per hour.

Thanks

Donna

Moderated by Kenjee
Reason : For security reasons please do not give over personal contact infos on the forum

I have a great cleaning person that I can recommend.  She is fast and very thorough.  I am leaving in June and will be happy to give her your info.  How much are you planning on spending?  That is up to you to suggest.
I pay her by the month a weekly rate.
good luck
Rita

Hi Rita,

I am also looking for a good housekeeper. Is she Romanian? Can you please let me know more about her?

Thanks so much,
Lucia

Yes she is Romanian.  She is very thorough and does everything without direction from me--she even suggests items that I may have missed.  She does laundry and cleaning.  She washes drapes, vacuums, etc.  She has been working for me for 2 years now.  Her husband does my windows and balcony and flowers.  She speaks a bit of english as does her husband although we speak in Romanian--my wish to improve the language.  I highly recommend her/and or both if you have need for windows, garden etc.

Thanks a lot, Rita! Everything sounds good so far.
Could you please provide me her contact details? Or yours? Does she have a key of your house? I'm asking because, in my opinion, that's the highest level of trust someone can have on her housekeeper. How old is she? Do you mind telling how much are you paying her right now?

You can contact me at [email protected].  She works for me only on thursdays.  She does have a key to my house.  I pay her well because she does a good job and I pay husband and wife together.   I need her until the end of July when I will be leaving.  When do you need someone to start?

i've just sent you an email. :)

I have a wonderful lady to recommend for cleaning and ironing. She just told me today that she have one day free ( Monday) and asked me if I can recommend her to someone. She is fast, happy and hard working. For 1 day (8 hours ) she gets 100 Ron . She even walks my dog and do some cooking if I ask her to. Just that she doesn't speak English.

Where is this place if u are in constanta i can recommend to you my friend

Hello all

Whether you are looking for, or offering work, please refer to the appropriate section :

> Personal and household services jobs in Bucharest

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

rumba wrote:

Thanks

Donna

Moderated by Kenjee
Reason : For security reasons please do not give over personal contact infos on the forum

50 lei per hour is 8,000 lei if you work 8 hours a day. Too much for a housekeeper in Romania. Even qualified managers in finance earn less.

I have finally moved in a little bit settled and want to get a housekeeper soon. Those recommendations and offers made earlier are still valid? Of course except '50 lei per hour' offers.

Hi Pbxpbx,

For a better interaction, rapid and easy search, I advise you to post your advert with more details including the salary you will pay for your job offer in the appropriate section Housemaid jobs in Bucharest.

Thank you

Stéphanie

Can you clean my apartment in ******* ?

Mariano.lardo wrote:

Can you clean my apartment **************

Please don't publish personal information on the open Forum.

This is a very old post, you might not get a response. Why not place a FREE advert in the job section?

SimCityAT
Expert Team

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the jobs section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

To all,

While recommendations for companies or individuals is welcome here on the forum, please note that advertising your own services is not allowed.

As noted by the moderators previously, there are designated sections to solicit or offer services,  please use those areas as adverts will be removed from the forum.

Thank you
Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

rumba wrote:

Thanks

Donna

Moderated by Kenjee

Hello, could you please, give your contacts?

Hi Donna
Are you still cleaning, I need a cleaner for 1 bedroom apartment in Herestrau.
Best Regards
Alun

Hello. How can I help? I have few people available to start to clean for you.

Job@mate wrote:

Hello. How can I help? I have few people available to start to clean for you.

Inactive thread, if you have alignment business please register it above.

Hello, how much the woman takes for cleaning, is she cleaning very well!?

@Cynthia matabang
hi cynthia how are you please can you recommend any house keeper for me in constanta who is seeking for a job you can mail me on [link under review]
-@mont blank

Plasee place a FREE advert in the Job Section it will get better coverage. But please be reminded that they must have the correct work visa in order to work.