Immigration for ppl on visit visa having 10000 Euros in pockets

sir i want to come for immigration i just bought a visit visa 140000 lacs ka 1 month visa hai kia mai porto a kar kay paper lay sakta hu mere pass 8000euros hain cash ju mane papers lene or choota business set karne kayliye raqay hain

It's an English speaking forum here, please follow the guidelines so that all members do understand in the public forum and may participate with comments.

I want to come for immigration i just bought a visit visa for one month for 8000 euros and I still have around 8000 euros with me for immigration expenditure kindly kind me which country offers easy immigration (I KNOW ALL R NOT EASY BUT I ment BEST CHOICE)
Thx in advance

ayaanbinasif wrote:

I want to come for immigration i just bought a visit visa for one month for 8000 euros and I still have around 8000 euros with me for immigration expenditure kindly kind me which country offers easy immigration (I KNOW ALL R NOT EASY BUT I ment BEST CHOICE)
Thx in advance

I would say that you have been scammed if you paid that amount of money for a visa.
No country in Europe is easy to immigrate to.

ayaanbinasif wrote:

Thx in advance

Seems someone scammed you, how can you pay Euro 8.000 for a 1 month visa ?

What kind of visa you are talking about, if it is a Schengen visa it depends at which embassy it was applied/issued. Just for example, if it was granted by the French embassy, you will need to enter France first before you can visit other European countries from there.

Sir it's a visit visa and for 3rd world countries getting visa is not easy process so I just paid and got visa for Spain I can go for one month any where legally move freely but I wanted to know which countries immigration is open as I heard italy and portagal is better then other as the accept u

It's Spain visa but my point is I want to stay there permanently so which country offer easy immigration

You have been scammed. You should check with a Spanish Embassy or go online to see what is required for you to get a visa. If you are eligible for a visa it will not cost you 8000 euros. 

If you have the visa I would also check with Spanish immigration authorities as to the validity of the visa.

If it is a scam visa then you will be picked up at the airport when you arrive in Spain and deported.

A quick Google search of the Spanish Embassy in Islamabad came up with a cost of 60 euros for a tourist visa.

Also check with travel agents about the cost.

Well sir I collected and submitted my passport myself from embassy visa is 100% oki   not  only   me but from India I know a lot of people who receive paid   original visa from embassy at same cost a lot of my friends are already there from  same   agent   problem  is  he only manage  visit visa not TRP. My friends the applied the visa as all do at 60 euro fee and his visa got  rejected ted but through this agent when he tried he receives visa with in 15 days this is how u r embassy works hear  specialy italy   and spain

Good that the visa is 100% but you have still paid far too  much for the visa fee.

Can u arrange me a cheaper  one assured 100%

hope it wasnt on sale  :/

Actually it was and 2ndly visa fee is only 60 euros rest money is paid for u know what I mean

no need to enter France first.You can enter any country in Schengen

Dear Ayaan i have been working with various travel agency's in India and all i can say is forget whatever you had paid for your Visa and and i just hope that you had utilized it wisely