VISA QUESTION

Can someone please help me out, I would like to stay in Serbia for 6 months or maybe 1 year just as a tourist. I do not want to work as I have the financial means to stay there. What sort of visa can I apply for. Thanks for any replies. P.S. I am from the U.K. and have a British passport.

As a citizen of the United Kingdom, you can stay up in Serbia to 90 days without a visa, the only condition that you have to fulfill is the possession of a valid travel document. After the expiry of that period, there is a possibility to apply for a visa type D (temporary resident visa), which can be issued on the basis of:
1) labor, employment, performance of economic or other professional activities;
2) education, studying or training, scientific research, practical training, participation in programs of international exchange students or students or other scientific and educational activities;
3) family reunification;
4) other justifiable reasons in accordance with the law or international agreement.

Applying for a visa type D, includes sufficient funds to cover the stay and the compulsory health insurance, in case you need medical services.

I hope it has been helpful :)

SHENGEN

Hi everybody,

I have non EU passport and Italian permesso di soggiorno, can I travel to counries like Serbia, Ukrain, Kroatia, Bosnia,
Albania (mainly Balkan countries)?

would you be so kind to help me?

thanks
Maryam