Hello

Hi everyone

I just wanted to introduce myself. What a great forum x

smartymarty wrote:

Hi everyone

I just wanted to introduce myself. What a great forum x

Welcome .... :) 

How a bit more information about yourself, are you working, what are your hobbies etc. 

For security reasons please do not post any personal contact details on an open forum as it opens you up the scammers and spammers.

Hi,

I'm a newbie in Rabat. I'm a British teacher working for a new college in Hay Riad.

If anyone's interested in meeting up for coffee or would like to do some sightseeing, please give me a shout.

I'd also like to take Arabic lessons -any suggestions/advice would be appreciated.

Thanks  :)

Hi Newbie in Rabat,

I have been living in Agdal (not far from Hay Riad) since February and have been visiting Rabat since 2012. I'd be happy to meet for coffee and chat about sightseeing opportunities etc. I'd also be interested in finding out more about this new college.

Best,
Richard

Hello, I'm interested in teaching. Do you teach for the British council? Do you have your teofl or whatever? I only have my bachelors degree from the university of Utah.

Hi newbie welcome to my country my name is yassin zraibi and i'm interested in meeting you if you don't mind ? :par: