Prescription drug purchases in Belize City

I read a post on here once about a drug store in Belize City where you could by high quality European manufactured generic drugs at reasonable prices. Could someone give us more information on this. We are visiting later this month and later plan on relocating.

go to Face Book, then to Belize Ex-pats, then post your question to increase your chances of getting the answer you are seeking.  I live in Crozal.  I can not recall the name of location of this pharmacy however I have been there.  I do not have any trouble getting medications at reasonable prices in Corozal.  the pharmacies order me whatever I want.

Thank you, we just came back from San Pedro and loved the culture and local people but the prices were high and I think all the tourist stuff would get old if we lived there permanently. Corozal is going to be our next stop, is there still reasonably priced real estate there?

Hello there,

San Pedro is very nice but expensive as you found out.  Corozal is where we are at and on Serenity Road. This is just outside of town but very peaceful and away from it all. Lots are reasonable as they range from 10K to 25K and up. Our place is just over a quarter mile from the water. We paid 30K for 3 lots but got a deal as for the new project. Our house which is 2 story and has 2,400 sq. feet which has it all along with a swimming pool cost us $1200,000USD. You can not find that in the USA. There are many beautiful places here but you really need to explore and find out what suits you best though.

With respect,
Steve

Good morning Steve and thanks so much for the information. Corozal is definitely going to be our next destination when we visit. We are in the process of trying to sell our property here in the U.S. and going to return to Belize when we get that accomplished.
Have a few more questions if you don't mind answering? We like the golf cart mode of transportation in San Pedro, is that possible in Corozal? And is there reasonable boat docking facilities? We would like to do away with the car and expenses, just rent a car when needed. Use golf cart and boat for our main transportation. Thanks for your advice and taking time to answer. Jim & Sue