New relocating couple from UK would love meet up with Algarve expats!

Hi my name is Elizabeth.  My Husband is Antonio and we will be relocating to Algarve hopefully within the next 6 mths.  Would be lovely to meet up with ex pats who live in the Algarve.  We are a mature couple and love to meet and have coffee with others to feel more at home in the beautiful Algarve.

Hi Elizabeth and Antonio,

Just found your post from last June..... have you moved to Algarve yet? if so, where? we are planning to relocate in central Algarve from France. Looking forward to hearing from you, Liz

Hi,

We just arrived back from Faro after looking at properties there.  We have seen a few properties we like and hope to move by January next year.  We will be going back in October or November.  Do you have property in Algarve or looking?

Hi,

Well, did you find THE property you were looking for? We might have found one and are working out the détails of the illegally built portion before making an offer.....

We spend 3 months per year in Albufeira we. Will be staying at the Bridal Sol hotel from Jan 3rd. To Mar. 30 th.
My name is as stated in my
email  : *************
Hope we can meet
Regards
Maurice

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

We looked at a few.  We are back next week to look further.

We will also be in Algarve 3rd January so be good to meet up.