Need English friends!!

Hello I am new to Italy and have been here a month!

I live in Treviso, Padanello and am in need of some English friends.

I am 18 and am Au-Pairing and so far very lonely as I'm not yet used to the language any help or people you know living here would make me less lonely

Grazie Beckie :)

If I can help..let me know.. Mark near Jesolo.

sometimes I step in there for work, contact me if I can be helpful, but I live near Como..

Hey Beckie,
I just wanted to share this group with you, there are a lot of expats in Italy in this group. facebook.com/groups/irgex/
I'm living in a little town called Bonavicina, it's south of Verona. If you ever want to chat you can almost always find me on Facebook. I hope everything is working out well for you Tracy :)
ps my name is 'Tracy Bertapelle

Hi Becky.
How's it going?
I have just returned to Italy after a year in Morocco.
I currently live in Marghera (Venice)
Treviso isn't too far so perhaps we can meet for a coffee every now and then. :)
William

Hi Becky, I am also an au pair but live in Venice. If you want to chat or visit Venice just let me know :)

Hi Becky,

New to this blog thing so unsure how it all works, but seen you posted a blog in August about looking for English friends! Me too! I've moved to Mestre, not far from Venice, 3 weeks ago and this is my first time moving abroad. I work full time over here and because of that im finding it hard to meet new people other than work colleges who are all married and settled down to italian lifestyle!

how are you now finding it after being here a couple months?

Hello !! Actually I love British accent . If I can give you company that will be grate .if yu want let me know :)

I'm in Padova whenever you like!

Hi Cybershrink69,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

A little introduction will be highly appreciated.

Thank you,

Hasnaa

Hi all, Im bored,32, English, and always up for drinks galore, talking nonsense and a dance at anytime, Im living in Conegliano

Hi...I'm not bored...love to have fun and laugh..and live 3 miles from jesolo

For those missing the comfort of english/American speaking people there are a group of us in Venice  Expats in Venice on FB join and make friends

just send me an email and we will figure out a time and day to meet I'll show you around

Hey, I've just moved to Venice and am looking for new friends. Send me a message!

Hey,

I'm in Treviso 🙃
Are you still in Italy?
Get in touch 👍

Anita