Creating Indoor play area for kids

Hi There,

I am working on a project in Algiers(oued eramane) which consists of an indoor play area for kids aged 1 to 14, as well as a toys shop and a kids clothing shop.There will be a Garderie as well for parents that would like to leave their kids for an hour or two where they will be looked after and doing some educational activities.
The shops and the garderie will open beginning of April inchalah. The play area and the restaurant will be open either just before Ramadan or straight after Eid inchlah.
My aim is to concentrate on the kids/family well being. only families with kids are allowed in and the safety of the kids is above everything.
Even though everything is planned but i would welcome any suggestions.
[email protected]
Thanks
Kind Regards
Malek

Hello Malek,

Welcome to Expat-Blog!

I have moved your post from the previous one and created a new one in the Algiers forum so that members can help you more easily with their expertise.

Good Luck,

Marjorie

Assalam alaikoum brother malik, your project looks great as an expat hho moved back to algiers after 15 years in london i love to participate as i have an advisory office in draria i deal with all sort of exoats issues in algeria.
currently i am in london for a week i will love to meet up once i am in algiers [Moderated: Do not share your phone number on the forum]
best regards

Hi All

Marjorie,Thanks for moving the post for me.
Sleham1,Im not in Algiers until May just for a week though! I will be happy to visit your office in draria as you could have a valuable input in my business venture, could you please email me with where your office is so I can contact when I am in Algiers(around May time)
Again Marjorie,Thanks and you're doing a great job on here

Best Regards
Malek

Salam Brother malik, many thanks for your response i am based in Draria next to the polyclinic Lotissement F No: 41 Draria algiers,I will be in london between 8 and 13 may 2015

Thanks once again

Best Regards
salim