Seeking a creative housing option in Chiang Mai

Hello - I looking for someone to share a house with.

I'm an older quiet peaceful zen natured retired gentleman. I have been living in the old town of Chiang Mai for 3 1/2 years, and its time for me to move. I travel a lot, so it is better to keep my monthly rent down to under 15,000 baht a month.

I recently saw a beautiful modern 4 bedroom garden house in the Nimmanheiman area for 35,000baht.
I'm looking for quiet someone who is also looking to relocate, who would like a beautiful new home, and is willing to put the down payment, and share the home with me. I was gone 6 weeks in February, back two and have been gone all of April. I have other upcoming trips, so maybe 40% of the time I won't be there. Everyone considers me the perfect tenant. I don't smoke, have an occasional beer, and never bring Thai women home. I only want a peaceful environment to write my novels.

If this is of interest to you, please get in touch with me.  David  091-307-7825

Hi David,

The forum is not the appropriate section for your ad.
Therefore, i invite you to post in the Shared accommodation in Chiang Mai section please.

P.S For your own security, it is not a good idea to post your phone number on a public forum.  :idontagree:

Thanks and regards

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi P - I put it in the accommodations part. Without the phone number. Didn't know how to delete my original post. I will learn the rules. Thanks for the heads up.

Dakan47 - into jail for 1 month I suggest!

BTW, you may well be 1 year older than me. Year of birth - 1947?

fang37 - I don't know - if I'm born in 1947, were you born in 1937, making you ten years older than me? Either way, still a couple of old fart falangs. Hope you found something to do each day that makes your life enjoyable here.